Gampel Pavilion Court AAC Logo blowing in the wind...? | The Boneyard

Gampel Pavilion Court AAC Logo blowing in the wind...?

Reaction Score
008.jpg

(This was posted and seemingly deleted...)

Reaction Score
That doesn’t look like an ordinary resand that looks like a total court overhaul. Might be getting a new design
New design would make a lot of sense heading into the Big East, it’ll be great to see that logo on there again. Call me old school, but I wasn’t a huge fan of the darker wood inside the three point line. I’d like them to change it back to being all the same color. Who should be the first Big East team to play UConn at Gampel? I’m thinkin PC, Nova, or Georgetown.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
New design would make a lot of sense heading into the Big East, it’ll be great to see that logo on there again. Call me old school, but I wasn’t a huge fan of the darker wood inside the three point line. I’d like them to change it back to being all the same color. Who should be the first Big East team to play UConn at Gampel? I’m thinkin PC, Nova, or Georgetown.
New conference, new husky logo design?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
View attachment 54039
(This was posted and seemingly deleted...)
ya know, if ya kinda squint a bit, and turn ur head ever so slightly, the 'stripped' portion of the right side looks kinda like the avatar of that musician guy here, with the cat cartoon saying 'I do what I want.' hmmmm, conspiracy kitty? that guy's got juice. mebbe when they strip off the rest, it will reveal a couple of middle fingers extended? deep thoughts.

Reaction Score
Agree 100% on the two tone wood on the Gampel/XL Court. Maybe Im old school as well, I miss the way Gampel used to look, even down to the way it looked on TV. It looks so dark on TV now, its kind of strange. In person it does not seem as dim, but for some reason it does not come across well on TV.

Reaction Score
Would be awesome to have a few “throwback nights” and have the old husky logo on there. I live in Charlotte and the hornets did that with their jerseys and with the court. Can’t imagine UConn is in a place financially to do that, probably an expensive ordeal to pull that off. Maybe a different paint design for the season and obviously the Big East logo, but I’m not expecting major changes if they do make any.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ya know, if ya kinda squint a bit, and turn ur head ever so slightly, the 'stripped' portion of the right side looks kinda like the avatar of that musician guy here, with the cat cartoon saying 'I do what I want.' hmmmm, conspiracy kitty? that guy's got juice. mebbe when they strip off the rest, it will reveal a couple of middle fingers extended? deep thoughts.
@August_West Court at Gampel Pavilion?

Reaction Score
I would not mind that. Ive been saying that would be nice because this current logo is associated with the AAC era since it debuted right before our first season in the AAC. I don’t think there are any plans for a complete change to the logo according to Kyle Muncy.

Reaction Score

an ordinary sanding would look like this. Not enough to take off the full logo just enough to fix it all up. If I were to guess the current logo stays but the colors of the court change. Would love blue paint with BIG EAST logo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom