Games today Friday, Jan 5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Games today Friday, Jan 5

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Stanford looks like the ship is righted as they are firmly in control against Arizona.
UCLA is controlling OSU so far early in 2Q

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I stand corrected.

I didnt know I could watch Pac 12 on slingTV until Plebe mentioned it last year..... it sure beats trying to find a free stream

I was at a Mexican Restaurant for dinner this evening... and on one of the Big TVs they were showing a replay of an Oregon State WBB game. Thought that was a bit strange :confused: .

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
By the way - yes, my Fubo through Roku nicely played - on the big screen - the Arizona home game against Stanford. All the PAC locals were available. Cool.

As to the game - Arizona was actually quite impressive. It is a major rebuilding year. I really wasn't blown away by Stanford. A lot of RU fans are annoyed because of Stanford being ranked, yet I do actually expect them to be there at the end.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Both of the early Pac 12 games got lopsided quickly...and not in favor of the team I'm rooting for. So I turned the TV off.

Last time Utah played at Hec Ed, Kelsey Plum dropped 57 points on them. The whole team might not score 57 for UW tonight. And Utah will be walking out of the arena w/ a W instead of an L this time, barring a miracle 4th quarter comeback.

Reaction Score
Uh? I didn’t think Tri was being bitter. I too enjoy watching UNC implode and enjoy the snark and humor.
Me, too. I have no skin in this game, but I think UNC deserves whatever it gets.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Watching Cal and ASU. ASU should be able to get the win at home. Charli Turner Thorne usually has a good team. Got a nice JUCO post player.

California has had the same problem the last few seasons--guard play. Other than Asha Thomas they dont really have any guards. Instead they use small forwards as guards and it hurts them. Kianna Smith and Mikayla Cowling are more wing/forward types than guards. Its a shame as they have such a good post player in Kristine Anigwe.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
UW was down as much as 22 approaching halftime. They've whittled it down to 8 but they're about out of time (17 seconds left).

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Arizona St. beats Cal. Sunday's ASU-Stanford game is shaping up to be a big one. Tied for 1st in the Pac at 3-0.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Watching Cal and ASU. ASU should be able to get the win at home. Charli Turner Thorne usually has a good team. Got a nice JUCO post player.
The biggest question mark at the start of the season for ASU was their post play, since they graduated their entire front court last year. But Kianna Ibis is emerging as a star. She's scored 30 and 26 in their last two games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom