Gameday - Creighton @ UConn - 1:00 pm ET SNY | The Boneyard

Gameday - Creighton @ UConn - 1:00 pm ET SNY

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn’s three-week layoff between games didn’t do most people any favors. But if there was a silver lining, it allowed sophomore Nika Mühl to get healthy enough to return to the court after missing most of December with a nagging foot issue. With four game cancellations after the holidays, Mühl only ended up missing three games in all, although she’ll be limited to 15 minutes of action Sunday versus Creighton (10-3, 5-0 Big East).

Here’s what else you need to know about today's game.
Site: Gampel Pavilion
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Series: UConn leads, 3-0
Last meeting: No. 1 UConn 81, Creighton 49, Feb. 25, 2021, in Omaha, Neb.
TV: SNY (Allen Bestwick, Meg Culmo, Maria Marino)
Radio: UConn IMG Sports Network on 97.9 ESPN (Bob Joyce, Debbie Fiske) Pregame show airs 30 min before the tip

Creighton Roster - Head coach Jim Flanery 20th year
Creighton Team Notes
Creighton Team Stats

Creighton probable starters, sixth man

Lauren Jensen, G, 5-10, So.; Carly Bachelor, G/F, 6-0, Jr.; Tatum Rembao, G, 5-9, Sr.; Payton Brotzki, G, 5-11, Sr.; Emma Ronsiek, F, 6-1, So.; Morgan Maly, G/F, 6-1, So.

UConn Roster - Head coach Geno Auriemma 37th year
UConn Team Notes
UConn Stats

UConn probable starters, sixth man

Christyn Williams, G, 5-11, Sr.; Olivia Nelson-Ododa, F, 6-5, Sr.; Evina Westbrook, G, 6-0, R-Sr.; Dorka Juhász, F, 6-5, Gr.; Caroline Ducharme, G, 6-2, Fr.; Aaliyah Edwards, F, 6-3, So.

BIG East latest news -
#BIGEASTwbb Minute: Creighton, RV/- DePaul Remain Perfect In League Play

Women's College Basketball Rankings

UConn to require proof of vaccination or negative COVID test to attend athletic games. The new policy will go into effect on Saturday, Jan. 15.

Next Game:
Butler University Logo

JAN 12 (WED) 7:00 PM ET
At BUTLER
INDIANAPOLIS, IND. / HINKLE FIELDHOUSE
TV: SNY RADIO: UCONN SPORTS NETWORK

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks very much, Carnac. It was a relief to see your much appreciated handiwork here rather than another postponement message.

If I were offering 'three things I most want to see today,' number one would be seven Huskies warming up for the game, and number two would be the opening tip. Anything after that will be gravy.

Go, Huskies!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Looks like Amari is suiting up as a precaution, or emergency, in case we run out of players via fouls, or God forbid, injuries. I hope 15 minutes is enough to give the other players the time they need to rest. Still Nika, however she plays today, will give us the lift that we need. Remember, she will be rusty, so hopefully she will not be forced to do more than Geno needs her to do today. Thrilled to have her back.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Thanks very much, Carnac. It was a relief to see your much appreciated handiwork here rather than another postponement message.

If I were offering 'three things I most want to see today,' number one would be seven Huskies warming up for the game, and number two would be the opening tip. Anything after that will be gravy.

Go, Huskies!
Thanks Deacon. :)

Reaction Score
1) Evina having at least 15 points and 6 assists with Nika able to spell her

2) A new beginning with plenty of energy and quickness

3) Our bigs receiving the ball underneath and pounding it

Reaction Score
Did I miss something? In all the discussion about who is able to play there is no mention of Plath Gabrielle?

Reaction Score
It was never on the Fox sports app... I then downloaded the foxnow app and the game was on that, but it was almost half time... Waiting for the replay to be posted so we can see the first half.. its almost 4:30 and it hasn't posted yet...
Not happy about this after waiting 21 days for a game..

Carnac

Reaction Score
It was never on the Fox sports app... I then downloaded the foxnow app and the game was on that, but it was almost half time... Waiting for the replay to be posted so we can see the first half.. its almost 4:30 and it hasn't posted yet...
From now on, I will check the listings for the “Fox Sports and Fox Now” apps when I post my Gameday threads. There is a difference between the two apps. Different programing on the two apps. I usually just pass along the information that’s posted in the Hartford Courant.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
It was there prior to 1 pm, then for some reason, it wasn't showing in the "Live" section, so I went back to the menu and managed to find it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It was there prior to 1 pm, then for some reason, it wasn't showing in the "Live" section, so I went back to the menu and managed to find it.
Go to the Schedule link when the game disappears from the main menu.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It was if the app was accessed on a Roku. The device has to be able to access a cable provider.

This link is to the Fox Help page

Reaction Score
I did not check the schedule, just the live selections. I have watched 25 games this way the past 2 years.. today was different. I has always been in the live selection, as it was when I switched to fox now app. The quality is much better than on Youtube , including the replay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom