Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part One | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part One

Reaction Score

Does this guy even have a clue what he is talking about? I had to stop immediately when he got to Divine Bourrage, not only did he not know where she was from or who her finalists were.

If SC signed a much smaller class in 25 it wouldn't shock me, but it wouldn't matter much either considering all the talent/depth from the previous classes (which may also play its role this class)

Reaction Score
Does this guy even have a clue what he is talking about? I had to stop immediately when he got to Divine Bourrage, not only did he not know where she was from or who her finalists were.

If SC signed a much smaller class in 25 it wouldn't shock me, but it wouldn't matter much either considering all the talent/depth from the previous classes (which may also play its role this class)
He is an embarrassment, I won’t listen to it even to . . . Forget it.

Reaction Score
SEC SCHEDULE:

I know it's due to having new additions to the conference but it's disappointing to see that there's only 1 home-and-home series as part of the SEC schedule. Glad it's Texas but still, it doesn't feel right at the same time.

Reaction Score
I know it's due to having new additions to the conference but it's disappointing to see that there's only 1 home-and-home series as part of the SEC schedule. Glad it's Texas but still, it doesn't feel right at the same time.
I do not disagree

Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_2058.jpeg
    IMG_2058.jpeg
    526.3 KB · Views: 58

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
1. We are a young and up-and-coming squad, not the defending champs.
2. Kansas State and maybe Oklahoma we will face in Las Vegas.
3. Yall need to fix that @#&$ Broad River Interchange ASAP...
SCDOT has public meetings. You can even attend virtually if you’re not a local and it gives you the ick this much. :cool:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What ia going on with Coach Staleys contract? Is it being renegotiated? I saw some headline about your AD giving an update on it.

SCDOT has public meetings. You can even attend virtually if you’re not a local and it gives you the ick this much. :cool:

As a roadgeek, i keep tabs on the SCDOT so i may just have to weigh in one of these days. Lemme know if the SC BBQ society has meetings too... I got a few thoughts for them as well. ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Guess I'll have to see these the next time i hit 77 South :rolleyes:.

I would say more, but there are probably snitches in this thread and I don't want to spend any time in a York County Jail :confused::eek::(

Reaction Score
They have like 33 talented bigs, so on the court I don't think it's too devastating. But its definitely an unfortunate situation and new territory for the program.

12au

Baylor WBB
Reaction Score
If Watkins misses significant time it will be interesting to see how the D looks. Watkins' and Cardoso's rim protection last year was something

Reaction Score
If Watkins misses significant time it will be interesting to see how the D looks. Watkins' and Cardoso's rim protection last year was something

Gazing into my crystal ball, I have a feeling she will be kicked out of the university and off the team. There should be zero tolerance for violence like this. The charge of kidnapping sounds a little excessive but I understand their reasoning. If what I picture in my head is correct, it seems like she got into a fight and dragged a girl by her hair down a hall....which is yikes but not exactly the general public's definition of kidnapping. But we also don't know the whole story and I bet more details will come out in the future.

I think we'll be just fine. I expect Feagin, Kitts and Edwards to benefit from her absence. I expect a big jump from Feagin entering her senior year and I expect Edwards to be a budding star on both sides of the floor. Kitts with another year in the strength program should help her not get pushed around as easily.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Hopefully the victim is okay and Watkins learns from this and never makes a mistake like this again. If I’m Dawn she’s out of the program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CajunHusk94

Top Bottom