Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part One | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part One

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
@triaddukefan
OT: What all the prospects for Duke football this year? Good or Bad.

I know y’all coach left for another job this year.

Anything above 6 wins and there will be dancing in the streets of Durham and on my street in Greensboro. We got a transfer QB from Texas who played last season when Ewers was injured.

Schedule starting to fill up with the “ minors” added.

Murderers row right there :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I know this isn't season related but thought it's better to post this here. Busted a gut laughing when I saw it. Well done Nike, well done. :D

Reaction Score
I was referring to East Carolina, South Florida, Charleston Southern, and Wofford. :confused:
You forgot Clempsun in the list of cupcakes (though no date has been scheduled yet)

Could this be a year that we let Clempsun beg off in a sport? It's rather unheard of if so. Semi-illegal.

BTW @triaddukefan , what''s Dukes list of non-conference cupcakes?

WBBTakeover

Don't get caught sleeping!
Reaction Score
A legend is celebrating her 28th birthday today!

Reaction Score

I didn't know this was a thing. It's interesting to see so many players from so many different teams working out amongst each other.

Reaction Score

I didn't know this was a thing. It's interesting to see so many players from so many different teams working out amongst each other.

Same. I believe I saw a report that four Gamecocks are there: Tessa Johnson, Joyce Edwards, Chloe Kitts, and Colin Murray-Boyles (men's team). I saw glimpses of Kitts in that video.

Reaction Score

I am so excited about Tessa’s future prospects. The former McDonald’s 3 point champ shot an excellent 43% from 3 as a frosh and her stroke is a thing of beauty. She also has an excellent mid range shot.

She’ll continue to back up Paopao this year but I expect to.see as much at 3 as at 2. Next year, she starts.

Reaction Score

Think this has come about recently for the women's side. Smart on Nike's part from a marketing perspective.

Reaction Score
A little bit embarrassed about my wcbb knowledge but as recognizable as a lot of the faces r, I can't seem to name a majority of the players in the bottom right photo. But as noted I do see Jocelyn Edwards, Chloe kitts there. I can't tell if Sarah Strong is in the back. Of course as a UConn fan I see kk Arnold.

Reaction Score
A little bit embarrassed about my wcbb knowledge but as recognizable as a lot of the faces r, I can't seem to name a majority of the players in the bottom right photo. But as noted I do see Jocelyn Edwards, Chloe kitts there. I can't tell if Sarah Strong is in the back. Of course as a UConn fan I see kk Arnold.

Id like to see a side by side of Azzi and Tessa. I don't know why, but their faces "in my mind's eye" get jumbled together. Might be the smiles. Poor Azi hasn't had too much to smile about in her college career, but when she does, it's beautiful. I have an old man's very undangerous and distant infatuation with Tessa's smile.

AC3FB0C4-1E23-4DCA-8B13-39125CFA91AA_medium.jpeg

GettyImages-1513210505.jpg

Reaction Score
I watched a bunch of videos of Joyce's final HS season and I am even more impressed by her athleticism. Maybe not this coming season, but as a sophomore I have a feeling the front line is going to start Joyce and Ashlyn. Those two are simply too athletic, and they are not going to be outmuscled in the paint. I suspect Adhel and Chloe will be rotation players, and it will be a heckuva rotation.

Reaction Score
I watched a bunch of videos of Joyce's final HS season and I am even more impressed by her athleticism. Maybe not this coming season, but as a sophomore I have a feeling the front line is going to start Joyce and Ashlyn. Those two are simply too athletic, and they are not going to be outmuscled in the paint. I suspect Adhel and Chloe will be rotation players, and it will be a heckuva rotation.
You forgot Feagin (sr) and Dauda (soph, ) Dauda was third in the SEC in blocked shots behind Kamilla and Ashlyn. Has a good outside shot but needs to learn offense down low and rebounding. Aggression! . Senior Feagin has paid her dues and came on in the second half of last year. She’ll be first off the bench to give Ashlyn rest.

Joyce will get a good amount of PT this year behind Chloe. Tac? I would say redshirt her if she had not already burnt that up rehabbing last Spring under our surgeons and trainers.her two high school injuries as hesitant as UVonn fans felt about Azzi.

Hope Sakima gets another ring.

Reaction Score
You forgot Feagin (sr) and Dauda (soph, ) Dauda was third in the SEC in blocked shots behind Kamilla and Ashlyn. Has a good outside shot but needs to learn offense down low and rebounding. Aggression! . Senior Feagin has paid her dues and came on in the second half of last year. She’ll be first off the bench to give Ashlyn rest.

Joyce will get a good amount of PT this year behind Chloe. Tac? I would say redshirt her if she had not already burnt that up rehabbing last Spring under our surgeons and trainers.her two high school injuries as hesitant as UVonn fans felt about Azzi.

Hope Sakima gets another ring.
I didn't forget. I'm referring to Joyce's sophomore year. Sania and Maryam will have graduated by then, won't they?

Reaction Score
I didn't forget. I'm referring to Joyce's sophomore year. Sania and Maryam will have graduated by then, won't they?
Not Maryam. She had a redshirt year at Arkansas. Has two years of eligibility.

Reaction Score
Just saw this. Better than your average recruit video. Hope, hope hope (check it out @Dillon77

I don't know anything about the 26 recruiting class, so thanks for the info. She looks like she would fit right into our system. She seems similarly built like Joyce Edwards, except she looks like a better ball handler. Using her at the wing would make sense. I think she is tall enough to play the 4 as well. Her dribbling reminds me of A'ja. Despite her height, A'ja looks so natural dribbling the ball and so does McKenna.

Reaction Score
I don't know anything about the 26 recruiting class, so thanks for the info. She looks like she would fit right into our system. She seems similarly built like Joyce Edwards, except she looks like a better ball handler. Using her at the wing would make sense. I think she is tall enough to play the 4 as well. Her dribbling reminds me of A'ja. Despite her height, A'ja looks so natural dribbling the ball and so does McKenna.
The word is that her family members are Notre Dame fans . May be why there has never been any expression of interest in, or an offer by, UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CajunHusk94

Top Bottom