Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part One | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part One

Reaction Score
SEC scheduled USC.with a home/away against Texas instead of the usual UK.

The only away game that worries me is Texas. Since we get LSU at home, if we get past Texas in Austin, we could go undefeated in the SEC again.

Reaction Score
Got our lick back. Good season for yall though

Why did you post about softball on a basketball thread? I guess since most of the threads on the general forum are about my Gamecocks, you'll throw a jab wherever you can.. Great win for the Devils....

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why did you post about softball on a basketball thread? I guess since most of the threads on the general forum are about my Gamecocks, you'll throw a jab wherever you can.. Great win for the Devils....

I though this was a catch-all thread about all things $CAR. Basketball, Softball, Trash BBQ, Interstate Construction..

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I though this was a catch-all thread about all things $CAR. Basketball, Softball, Trash BBQ, Interstate Construction..
You sound like the epidemy of sour grapes. You should really re-examine your post because they make you look small. Duke is an academic institution and with the exception of men's basketball and lacrosse, a mediocre athletic school and mediocre is a stretch. You should refrain from throwing stones from your glass house.

Reaction Score
You sound like the epidemy of sour grapes. You should really re-examine your post because they make you look small. Duke is an academic institution and with the exception of men's basketball and lacrosse, a mediocre athletic school and mediocre is a stretch. You should refrain from throwing stones from your glass house.
@triaddukefan is full of jokes. Don't read too much into it. He's just here for a good time and some good ribbing of his rivals. Let's all just relax.

1000009334.gif

Reaction Score
A little h
A bit harsh on our neighborhood joker

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
SEC scheduled USC.with a home/away against Texas instead of the usual UK.

Good. After waiting for weeks to learn the Vegas opener will be against Michigan, might take forced scheduling to get some of these other top ten programs on the docket.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Officially official. A lot of Aces fans in the Gamecocks famdom, will be interesting to see if some of that is reciprocated by Aces fans.We

Welcome to D-1 Hoops, Olivia Olsen and Syla Swords.
(Talk about trial by fire....:eek:)

Reaction Score
Well, when you have a very large fan base, certainly one of the top 2 in the Carolinas it hard not to be all things Carolina...ok Clemson is up there with us too...ugh

If Duke would schedule us in any sport that we have in common and play in Durham, our fans may take over. UNC fans are always on their boards begging their fans to buy tickets when we play in Chapel Hill cause they know what will happen if they don't. They do the same with Clemson also.

Charlotte may be in the state of NC but it's a home game for us and Clemson.

WBBTakeover

Please trade Kierstan Bell!
Reaction Score
Got our lick back. Good season for yall though

I have to say that I was highly disappointed by Coach Bev Smith's involvement in the verbal spat with D'Auna Jennings in the final game. You got a problem with something a player says or does? Bring it up to one of her coaches and/or the umpires/officials. And while D'Auna could've, in theory, handled it better, it's easy to forget that she's a sophomore. I'm not excusing D'Auna because she should've kept her emotions in check. But come on, Bev--really showing off that UNC (University of No Class) upbringing.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I have to say that I was highly disappointed by Coach Bev Smith's involvement in the verbal spat with D'Auna Jennings in the final game. You got a problem with something a player says or does? Bring it up to one of her coaches and/or the umpires/officials. And while D'Auna could've, in theory, handled it better, it's easy to forget that she's a sophomore. I'm not excusing D'Auna because she should've kept her emotions in check. But come on, Bev--really showing off that UNC (University of No Class) upbringing.

The Duke player should have told her to sit her ____ in the dugout. Just accept that arse kicking like an adult.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom