Game Week - UConn v. Boston College (11/18/17 @ 7p on CBSSN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Boston College (11/18/17 @ 7p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Mike Anthony‏ @ManthonyCourant12m 12 minutes ago
David Pindell does not grip the football laces. Why? "Ever since I've been throwing the ball, I just get a better grip - a better ball, better spiral - that way," he said. "I'm just more comfortable. A lot of people find it weird, but that's one thing that is unique about me."

Reaction Score
Hope that the Huskies' OL is ready for some of the stuff that Pasqualoni's DL will throw at them.

Reaction Score
I couldn't imagine a worse HC than PP/GDL then came Diastero. But, I still have a burning dislike for that hat and adding BC to this mix adds up to a perfect grudge game.

Reaction Score
Sounds like New London is now Eagle Country. We have to get the local kids to be successful. We have a major image problem from reading this interview. I don’t know why he chose BC when we have put so many players into the NFL.

Reaction Score
Sounds like New London is now Eagle Country. We have to get the local kids to be successful. We have a major image problem from reading this interview. I don’t know why he chose BC when we have put so many players into the NFL.
I don't see the image problem. The kid went out of state and got sucked into the Mass. sphere of influence.

Reaction Score
We have a major image problem from reading this interview.

Outside of the reality of the P5/G5 differentiation - We had a major image problem - he’s now in Nebraska. He flipped to BC from Michigan when Diaco was Coach.

Reaction Score
notice the html on this link posted by BCInterruption?
Weekly Kickoff: UConn At Fenway Park

"It’s been a tough year for Randy Edsall and his Huskies who have amassed a stellar 3-7 record, which given their recent history is a giant step in the right direction. They are 93rd in the country in scoring, and 129th in defense which shows how well balanced this team is."

Reaction Score
notice the html on this link posted by BCInterruption?
Weekly Kickoff: UConn At Fenway Park

"It’s been a tough year for Randy Edsall and his Huskies who have amassed a stellar 3-7 record, which given their recent history is a giant step in the right direction. They are 93rd in the country in scoring, and 129th in defense which shows how well balanced this team is."
The comments at the bottom are a good read.

Reaction Score
The comments at the bottom are a good read.
Lol it must bother BC fans that they cant even get a home game in their own city. UConn is the home team and wasnt Notre Dame the home team when they played at Fenway a couple years back too?

My favorite quote is this:
"Should be steady doses of Hilliman and Richard Wilson all second half. But this game should be won by the defense. I can’t find a reason UConn should score over 7 points this game…."

Reaction Score
Lol it must bother BC fans that they cant even get a home game in their own city. UConn is the home team and wasnt Notre Dame the home team when they played at Fenway a couple years back too?
So, Uconn gives up a true home game for $1 million and BC gets to take a 2 mile bus ride to an away game. BC does it twice and loses no home game to either Uconn or ND in return. Uconn played at BC last year and ND played there this year. No travel costs, BC fans get an extra game to see 2 miles from their normal stadium and they can do it cheaper than any other away game this year (check out how low prices have dropped on StubHub for seats between the 30's on the Uconn side of the field). How is this a LOL at BC? They lose nothing for playing at Fenway. They probably gained on a net basis.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So, Uconn gives up a true home game for $1 million and BC gets to take a 2 mile bus ride to an away game. BC does it twice and loses no home game to either Uconn or ND in return. Uconn played at BC last year and ND played there this year. No travel costs, BC fans get an extra game to see 2 miles from their normal stadium and they can do it cheaper than any other away game this year (check out how low prices have dropped on StubHub for seats between the 30's on the Uconn side of the field). How is this a LOL at BC? They lose nothing for playing at Fenway. They probably gained on a net basis.
Because no one is paying BCU $1.1M for the fan to show up at Fenway. (I hear he's busy this weekend anyway.)

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score

uhhhhh where from that interview did you get that we had an image problem? do you have a vision problem? we obviously did not read the same article.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score

My favorite quote is this:
"Should be steady doses of Hilliman and Richard Wilson all second half. But this game should be won by the defense. I can’t find a reason UConn should score over 7 points this game…."

in all fairness the game was first offered to bc first and they turned it down.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
in all fairness the game was first offered to bc first and they turned it down.

That's because they don't need the extra $$$.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom