Game Week - UConn @ Indiana (9/21/19 @ Noon on BTN) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Indiana (9/21/19 @ Noon on BTN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought that’s what TV said too...

im going off memory but paul was the guy who was on top and stripped him even if he didnt get credit for the tackle

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does their score board handle triple digits?

the defense has faded in all three games - two of which were played at a snail’s pace. humid night in orlando played at lightning pace should be something. they better find a way to generate more than 9 first downs or its going to be ugly

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
they better find a way to generate more than 9 first downs or its going to be ugly
<—yep true about these first games. more offense seems to be the only way.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought that’s what TV said too...

the boxscore says jones. based on observational physics i believe the boxscore to be incorrect. i call on the big ten to overturn this mistake immediately.

6E175CA4-1992-4802-8C8F-721BE5FE363A.jpeg

Reaction Score
While we all have our concerns about just what Guifre is capable of as an OC, to me this team state summary supports the notion our core problem is OL play. Can’t run the ball. Can’t control the LOS.

I saw some open WR, we all saw how Jack Zergiotis missed fired on opportunities, but in the end Indiana could stuff the box to overwhelm the OL whenever they wanted too and either smother the run or pressure Jack Zergiotis.
They made him play fast and he's no speedster getting out of the pocket. Long day after missing many targets who actually had a step.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
While we all have our concerns about just what Guifre is capable of as an OC, to me this team state summary supports the notion our core problem is OL play. Can’t run the ball. Can’t control the LOS.

I saw some open WR, we all saw how Jack Zergiotis missed fired on opportunities, but in the end Indiana could stuff the box to overwhelm the OL whenever they wanted too and either smother the run or pressure Jack Zergiotis.
True, but if Z connects on those open receivers stuffing the box becomes a more costly proposition.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just curious, do you ever have anything positive to say?

yep when there is something to be positive about - i say positive things.

uconn is a 42.5 point underdog to a directional florida team this week - what would you like me to say to make you feel better.

magliozzi was good at indiana. harris looks like a capable kicker.

is there an amount of losing and ineptitude where you finally say enough and call for new leadership?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
edsall legitmately looks like an old man in that picture. shocking they dont light up the recruiting trail

He looks like a youngish Bill Parcells. Best spin I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom