Game Week - UConn @ Houston | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its not even the run of Greg Ward Jr. that will kill us, its him lighting up our undermatched secondary which is been slow and giving 10-15 yards on receivers off the line all season long. He's going to have a revenge night aginst us tomorrow and get huge numbers. If we have any shot we have to rush the passer as much as possible and hit the WR's off the line. No more of this giving these guys 10 yards off the bat!

Yep. I picture him dropping bombs from the pocket and thrashing the secondary with big gains in the air all night, along with the occasional scramble. Meanwhile, the offense will rely on the most vanilla offensive play calls in the world and act like they're not at all interested in trying to help the defense stay off the field and contribute to winning the game, you know, like most competent and effective offenses do. I'll even go ahead and call the final score:

13 UConn
47 Houston

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Who should be UConn's 4th string guard has actually been starting all season at right guard.

If everyone gets healthy I'd like to see Vechery, Hopkins and Rutherford gets snaps at G.

Sad truth is Levy just isn't good, the team isn't good and I'd like Levy to finish his career healthy and with a degree.

Reaction Score
UConn Huskies@UConnHuskies 6 hours ago
Are you ready for Thursday Night Football? Catch the pre-game show, @UConnFootball vs. Houston, and post-game show LIVE. Listen ➡️@tunein
04.jpg

Reaction Score
A Football Match? I know its a student newspaper but really guys?

I'm thinking they just left the word "up" out of the title as this sentence was in the first paragraph.

a few questions in order to learn a little bit more about this talented Houston team and their matchup against UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom