Game Week - UConn @ #20/#21 USF (10/20/18 @ 7p) on CBSSN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ #20/#21 USF (10/20/18 @ 7p) on CBSSN

Reaction Score
A football game just broke out on the beach!!!
I'm not in it l- ol

20181018_172700.jpg

Reaction Score
Fuller: Former UConn commit Kirk Livingstone has found a home at South Florida

>>”UConn is a nice school, a top-20 public school, and all the academics just lined up for me there,” Livingstone said. “Toward the end, I just felt more comfortable just being closer to home.”

Livingstone visited Cincinnati and South Florida on consecutive January weekends and in early February 2015 he signed a national letter of intent with USF.

“It was pretty nice going there to visit, I just ended up changing my mind because it was cold and it was just closer to home back in Tampa,” Livingstone said.<<

>>Livingstone has added nearly 30 pounds since his days as a defensive line/linebacker at Stranahan High School to register 75 tackles, 17 tackles for loss and seven sacks in 30 career games at USF.<<

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sometimes, tragedy can galvanize a team. We've seen that before at UConn, for the great #6. The Eli Thomas health situation may be such a moment.

Don't be surprised if the Huskies come out strong. UConn Huskies: go, fight, win!!!

They actually suffered 3 brutal losses the 3 weeks after Jasper’s murder.

@West Virginia... the Rutgers debacle and then @cinci

Reaction Score

I was more dejected after that Rutgers loss than pretty much any other loss I can remember (UNC endzone hold loss is there but not close to that Rutgers’ one).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I was more dejected after that Rutgers loss than pretty much any other loss I can remember (UNC endzone hold loss is there but not close to that Rutgers’ one).

That UNC loss feels like it happened in an alternative universe. They have been so bad so long I can barely remember what a competitive game feels like.

I guess it’s fitting the program was murdered the night of the Iowa State game because that was pretty much the last home game that felt like it mattered.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This will be ugly.,early and often.

USF will put at least 70 on the board.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

True, but that situation was inarguably more traumatic. Add a bye week into the mix to refocus, and....

... let me just have this moment, darnit! :confused:

Reaction Score
Just got talked about on ESPN College Gameday! Unfortunately it was mentioning we have the worse defense in the country

Reaction Score
It's going to be like 85 when our guys come out for warm-ups tonight in Tampa. Not sure if there's any sun on our side of the field but at least we're wearing white. It says 84 feels like 92 on the forecast here in Clearwater and it does feel like 90.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's going to be like 85 when our guys come out for warm-ups tonight in Tampa. Not sure if there's any sun on our side of the field but at least we're wearing white. It says 84 feels like 92 on the forecast here in Clearwater and it does feel like 90.

It's a 7pm start. There won't be sunlight.

I'd say the 70%-80% humidity throughout the game will be a bigger issue.

Reaction Score
South Florida game a homecoming for UConn’s Messiah Turner

>>In need of a place for a walk through and having developed a rapport with the folks at Tampa Catholic High School while recruiting Turner, the decision was made to use the school where Turner played his final two seasons in both football and basketball.<<

>>Turner admits that he wasn’t accustomed to watching game film before he arrived at UConn. Like so many of his fellow true freshmen, to adjustment to college football has been a bit of a rude awakening.

“I have a lot of things to get better at, getting better at my techniques and I think I am doing pretty good with that,” Turner said. “It is a process and day by day I get better. When people start to graduate and as we start to get older it is going to help us, we are going to be able to recognize things that we went through when we were freshmen so it is going to be great..”<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom