Game Week 2022 - UConn v. #19 Liberty Flames (Senior Day> Saturday 11/12/22 @ Noon on CBSSN) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. #19 Liberty Flames (Senior Day> Saturday 11/12/22 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
From the writeup on UConnhuskies.com:

Prior to Saturday's kick-off, UConn will recognize their 10 seniors in linebacker Marquez Bembry, linebacker Brandon Bouyer-Randle, linebacker Justin Bryant, running back Robert Burns, center Jake Guidone, defensive lineman Kayode Oladele, linebacker Ian Swenson, linebacker Hunter Webb, cornerback Tre Wortham, and long snapper Tommy Zozus.

Bryant, Oladele and Webb are Redshirt Juniors.
Swenson and Wortham are Seniors.
Guidone, Bouyer-Randle, Burns, Bembry and Zozus are Grad Students.
I was thinking Webb was going to move in to a starting spot. He wasn't bad when he played last year.

Reaction Score
Will we lose a fifth linebacker to the NFL draft? I’ve been wondering where Mitchell would get selected. Does his absence from the list of honorees indicate he is planning on staying for next year?
Someone called Mitchell a senior in the press conference and Mora smiled and said something to the effect of "wooooaaah now, Mitchell is a junior, let's not get carried away" while smiling.

Reaction Score
The sun is ALWAYS out in Ridgefield. Beautiful town. I started my fire career there in 1988 (6 years before leaving for a larger department in the Hartford area.) Still love that place.

The snow belt of Fairfield County, lol

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
logo be like
monster-siberian-husky-puppy-very-angry-34480458.jpg

i ain't swimmin in no stinkin kiddie pool no more. let's do this!

Reaction Score
The sun is ALWAYS out in Ridgefield. Beautiful town. I started my fire career there in 1988 (6 years before leaving for a larger department in the Hartford area.) Still love that place.
My hometown. I’m on Cape Cod now but still have two brothers there.

Reaction Score
From the writeup on UConnhuskies.com:

Prior to Saturday's kick-off, UConn will recognize their 10 seniors in linebacker Marquez Bembry, linebacker Brandon Bouyer-Randle, linebacker Justin Bryant, running back Robert Burns, center Jake Guidone, defensive lineman Kayode Oladele, linebacker Ian Swenson, linebacker Hunter Webb, cornerback Tre Wortham, and long snapper Tommy Zozus.

Bryant, Oladele and Webb are Redshirt Juniors.
Swenson and Wortham are Seniors.
Guidone, Bouyer-Randle, Burns, Bembry and Zozus are Grad Students.
Will we lose a fifth linebacker to the NFL draft? I’ve been wondering where Mitchell would get selected. Does his absence from the list of honorees indicate he is planning on staying for next year?

During the last segment on the pre-game Adam Giardino and Bob Joyce discussed two red shirt juniors not being honored today in Christian Haynes and Sokoya McDuffie and that maybe UConn fans can read between the line as to their return next year.

Also noted that Mora was quick to correct a reporter this week as to Jackson Mitchell’s class year and that he has remaining year of eligibility.

Guess we wait to see how it all shakes out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom