Game Week 2022 - UConn @ Utah State Aggies (Saturday 8/27/22 @ 4p EST on FS1) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn @ Utah State Aggies (Saturday 8/27/22 @ 4p EST on FS1)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
008.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
-> Prediction: Even in a tune-up game like this one, Utah State should consider it a derogatory mark on its record if UConn manages to so much as sniff the end zone. Bonner will cook, the lines will be strong, and it should be an all-in-all celebratory opening to the season at Maverik.

Score: Utah State 45, UConn 3 <-
I haven't seen fart sniffing like that since UCF.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
My wife asked if we should go to the beach today or not because our youngest is just getting over a cold. I said we can and it won't change my plans of watching the game at 4. Whether you all are on the beach and I'm in the cottage or if we are home, it's the same to me. She asked me why I put myself through this

Reaction Score
High 80's to low 90's. Extreme heat for a first game. Hopefully Coaches will shorten up the pre-game on field activity to keep the guys fresh. I'm assuming we'll be stuck with dark jerseys if we get whites it would be a blessing. Go right ahead and tell me none of this matters and we just need to tough it out. There are many reasons some Coaches are more successful then others. Two of those are attention to detail and not being stubborn. Adjust to the situation.

Reaction Score
High 80's to low 90's. Extreme heat for a first game. Hopefully Coaches will shorten up the pre-game on field activity to keep the guys fresh. I'm assuming we'll be stuck with dark jerseys if we get whites it would be a blessing. Go right ahead and tell me none of this matters and we just need to tough it out. There are many reasons some Coaches are more successful then others. Two of those are attention to detail and not being stubborn. Adjust to the situation.
In college football most home teams always wear their dark jerseys, regardless of weather. Fresno St wore all-red last year in that oven.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In college football most home teams always wear their dark jerseys, regardless of weather. Fresno St wore all-red last year in that oven.
Not sure if this is a hint…

CL82

Reaction Score
My wife asked if we should go to the beach today or not because our youngest is just getting over a cold. I said we can and it won't change my plans of watching the game at 4. Whether you all are on the beach and I'm in the cottage or if we are home, it's the same to me. She asked me why I put myself through this
Again, the answer seems to be:
you dont even know will ferrell GIF

Reaction Score
It could very well be. They're telling their fans to wear white too.

Hope we at least have our white helmets & pants today.

I believe I read that with the whiteout, they would be wearing their white uniforms.

CL82

Reaction Score
The line on the game is dropping like a rock… USU -23 at the moment, down from 26.5/27 last night.
It must’ve been the announcement of TR as quarterback…

Reaction Score
It could very well be. They're telling their fans to wear white too.

Hope we at least have our white helmets & pants today.
Something tells me UConn will be blue head-to-toe. Shouldn’t matter, but we’ll see.

Reaction Score
I told my wife “ game day today UConn is on at four!” And she said “what makes you think this year is going to be any different?“

Grounds for divorce?

you dont even know will ferrell GIF
You have it backwards. The fact that any of us still follow and support this program is more than enough for our spouses to have grounds for divorce. Based on clear insanity,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom