Game Week 2022 - UConn @ Utah State Aggies (Saturday 8/27/22 @ 4p EST on FS1) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn @ Utah State Aggies (Saturday 8/27/22 @ 4p EST on FS1)

Reaction Score
Well the guys who put the $1k bets on Utah State to win the Natty will be disappointed (there's also a UConn mention in the article)

I get we have the schedule upside where if we were undefeated we would make the playoffs but 10,000-1 odds for us are terrible. Should be pushing 50,000-1 especially when the win total is 2.5… how do those odds make sense???

Reaction Score
Ok. Whatever. It’s like you and you people suffer from amnesia.

I’m not making any comments like you are until we actually playing football. Until then, it’s just wishful thinking.

You would think that anyone with a brain would learn this lesson after a decade of this crap.
OK Whatever. Like you are unwilling to put some facts to your statement. I say CCSU has 1 in 20 chance of beating UConn in 2022 and that is nearly a "given", you say "far from a given" and my question is "if far from a given what would you estimate the chances of CCSU beating UConn".

Your answer is "you and you people suffer from amnesia". How about answering the actual question. There is no "wrong" answer just what you think. By the way I'm just one guy, so leave everyone else out of it. Not claiming anyone else thinks like me, I'm the one that can't learn a lesson or suffers from wishful thinking; it's only me asking you to clarify your statement.

How about giving me a dose of "non wishful thinking" by answering my question.

Reaction Score
OK Whatever. Like you are unwilling to put some facts to your statement. I say CCSU has 1 in 20 chance of beating UConn in 2022 and that is nearly a "given", you say "far from a given" and my question is "if far from a given what would you estimate the chances of CCSU beating UConn".

Your answer is "you and you people suffer from amnesia". How about answering the actual question. There is no "wrong" answer just what you think. By the way I'm just one guy, so leave everyone else out of it. Not claiming anyone else thinks like me, I'm the one that can't learn a lesson or suffers from wishful thinking; it's only me asking you to clarify your statement.

How about giving me a dose of "non wishful thinking" by answering my question.
Let’s stick to Utah State gents.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF by CBS

Reaction Score
Last year our defense started out ok but things went downhill quickly. No offense. Enter Coach Charlton. Thanks to Medic for learning of the connection between Coach Allen and wideout N Fitzgerald. Looking for a good showing in game one this year. Whatever that turns out to be win or loss wise. Be competitive for 4 quarters.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It'd be nice if they could spot us a couple turnovers.
Well, now that NIL is a thing, maybe you can make this happen, if you know what I mean.

Reaction Score
Guessing that just about everything there is to say has been said.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Looks like the local weather forecast for tomorrow is slight better as well.

1661542369717.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom