Game Week 2022 - UConn @ #12 North Carolina State (9/24/22 @ 7:30pm on ACC RSN, NESN+, YES & WatchESPN) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn @ #12 North Carolina State (9/24/22 @ 7:30pm on ACC RSN, NESN+, YES & WatchESPN)

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here <<

-> “There’s discouraging moments in the game, but in terms of being discouraged? No. There’s progress being made here. We knew that it was going to be a tough task. We knew it was going to be a process. We knew that we were going to play these three games and I’m gonna tell you the truth – you’ll probably say I’m crazy – but I’m glad we played. I’m glad we played them. I wish we hadn’t got some guys hurt that got hurt, but I’m glad we had to go play them. It’s gonna make us a better football team in the long run,” Mora said. <-

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but I'm showing the game available on ESPN3.

Which means if you are authorized to view ESPN channels via cable or a streaming service you can watch the game on your smart TV, computer or mobile device.
I'm in South Florida. ESPN blacked out the game in my area!

Reaction Score
I'm in South Florida. ESPN blacked out the game in my area!
In Boston, they blacked out the game on ESPN apps because the game was on a local cable channel NESN+. That’s pretty standard.

Reaction Score
In Boston, they blacked out the game on ESPN apps because the game was on a local cable channel NESN+. That’s pretty standard.
Agghh! I wonder if it was on ACCN?! The home team would have the rights to the game. I get ACCN now. Maybe I screwed up. :(:mad:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

Difficult to claim any improvement over last week but I will point out that there were 18 actual running plays to actual running backs for 94 yards. Enough with the jet sweeps, reverses, designed QB runs and anything that isn't traditional running plays. We averaged over 5 yds/carry without our best back. Run the freaking ball.

Second, If we are playing Zion, make him throw the ball beyond the line of scrimmage and quickly. There are receivers open but refuses to throw it in time.

On Defense there are still too many blown coverages. I don't know how you fix that other than having better players.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Agghh! I wonder if it was on ACCN?! The home team would have the rights to the game. I get ACCN now. Maybe I screwed up. :(:mad:
It was on ACCN. Didn’t get a chance to watch much.

Reaction Score
It was on Balley Sports in the south east.

Reaction Score
Link fixed:

Alternate access link here <<

-> The one interception, made by linebacker Brandon Bouyer-Randle, was a 33-yard pick that set up a field goal for UConn's first points of the game in the final seconds of the first half. It was the second of the season for Bouyer-Randle.

"He does a lot of different things for us, he plays inside linebacker, outside linebacker, he plays rush in, we move him around a lot," Mora said. "He is a good football player. This is important to him, he came in as a transfer and immediatley assumed a leadership role with his work ethic and the way he plays the game. I am glad he is on our team." <-

->Sophomore defensive back Kaleb Anthony went down with a knee injury and will likely miss the remainder of the season.

"Obviously losing Kaleb (Anthony), who has been a starting corner here, you feel horrible for him," Mora said. "He is a hard worker and he was making progress. His season is ended now, but we played Juan Rosario tonight, he had never seen a snap. We got to play Isiah Davis at corner and he is going to figure into the plans more prominently now that Kaleb is out."

Rosario, a Stamford native who attended St. Luke's, is one of a large sample that is seeing the field for the first time due to injuries. Anthony had played in each game for the Huskies this season. <-

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Interesting that the “basketball schools” are doing so well this year in football —with one exception—lol. It’s unprecedented. View attachment 79315
Lol, I just don’t know how to feel about that. Yeah, actually I do. We need another natty to get us into the next tier.

Reaction Score
I was at my grandson's high school hockey game and watched it on Bally also. The hockey team had a scoring play and I missed our TD.

Reaction Score
Good news I guess... if NC is done then he's a RS-Sophomore for next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom