Game TV today | The Boneyard

Game TV today

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
On the ESPN website, the game is listed at 5:00 with coverage on ESPN.

When I went to set up recording the game, the game isn't listed.

I live in MIchigan and have DirecTv. Except for ESPNU I'm not aware of ESPN providing regional coverage. Anyone else not seeing the game listed?

Am I missing something?

Reaction Score

I live in MIchigan and have DirecTv. Except for ESPNU I'm not aware of ESPN providing regional coverage. Anyone else not seeing the game listed?

Am I missing something?

I live in WI with DirecTV and same deal. No listing. Will have to rely on watchespn app I guess

Reaction Score

Am I missing something?
I live in Nassau county ... New York and the game is not listed as of 10:00 am this morning. ESPN has 2015 Crossfit Games scheduled!!

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
The UConn website also says 5 p.m. on ESPN, but the game isn't listed on my Time-Warner onscreen guide here in NYC. Nor is it shown in the NYTimes "sports on TV" listing. I'm guessing (hoping) it will be on ESPN and these various listings are just screwed up. One possibility: the game was initially listed a couple of months ago as being on either ESPN or ESPN2; maybe ESPN simply hasn't bothered to inform DirecTV etc. that it will be on ESPN.

Reaction Score
Well it is the same in Connecticut. I also went to set up my DVR and couldn't locate the game on ESPN. But, according to our local paper the game will be broadcast on ESPN.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Listed and set to record on xfinity (comcast).
Not a huge comcast fan, but when I moved a year a ago it was my only option.
One great thing is, I set UCONN WBB as one of my favorites. It will record any program at anytime
on any channel that has to do with UCWBB. Just set it... and forget it. That I love!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Listed and set to record on xfinity (comcast).
Not a huge comcast fan, but when I moved a year a ago it was my only option.
One great thing is, I set UCONN WBB as one of my favorites. It will record any program at anytime
on any channel that has to do with UCWBB. Just set it... and forget it. That I love!

This reminds me of something. On DirecTv I can set favorites to automatically record my teams, except that I haven't found an option to select any woman's team as a favorite.

Thanks for the responses - it actually is encouraging. I think I heard an ESPN broadcaster a few games ago state that this game would be televised. Hence my surprise this morning.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
I have FRONTIER, perhaps like most southern nutmeggers, and it's listed 5pm ESPN

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Comcast auto records all things UCONN Women's Basketball - Geno Auriemma, Pre and Post game SNY, "Birth of a Dynasty", and games on any channel in my package ! Even picks up the replays.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
12469510_652117191557775_7863541501748787158_o.jpg

Reaction Score
Hey folks, is there such a paid internet thing to watch Uconn WBB?

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
I'll just add to the collection. Here in New Mexico, it's also not listed on the DirecTV schedule at 3:00 MT (which obviously is 5:00 ET). Same thing. Crossfit Games are listed. However, I did check ESPN 3 on WatchESPN on my Apple TV and it's definitely listed there for 3:00 MT. It'll be interesting to see what ESPN shows at game time.

Just checked the ESPN schedule online and the game is listed for 5:00 p.m. ET.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I live in TN & have DirectTV. Early morning the Guide on my TV showed Crossfit. Later the Guide showed SportsCenter. Now the Guide shows Crossfit Games until 7PM ET. In spite of this I think we will get the game on ESPN.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Set your DirecTV DVR to manually record channel 206 from 5PM to 7PM EST if you want to be sure to record the game (on DirecTV).

Reaction Score

Am I missing something?
It is on ESPN, shows on internet site. Just go there at 5:00 PM. Set your record for 2 hr or more.

Reaction Score
My cable guide doesn't show it either (Crossfit), but they've been mentioning it on the ESPN2 WCBB games - pretty sure it will be shown on ESPN, who does list it in their online guide

Reaction Score
Talk about a moving target. A week or so ago, TiVo had the game as on ESPN2. Now the onscreen menu show Nixon's Champs (a patched-together version of the first Super Bowl, I believe). The onscreen menu for ESPN has several shows starting with CrossFit Games. What to live by is the online ESPN schedule. It's on ESPN at 5pm. I hope.
TiVo users: Set up a manual recording.
Buena suerte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member