Game thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
You have been vindicated. Yep, they really are playin' hard for bobby today

That's the scary part, the defense, his defense, his specialty, has spit the bit today. THAT'S an indictment if there ever was one.

Reaction Score
Davis has almost 200 yards rushing all in almost 1 half and UConn never adjusted

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Hell of a 24 hours. Bball loses to Yale and football, well, football just par for the course.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Now this is funny. Can't run a victory formation, twice.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Embarrassed by USF, Tulane, Army, Cincy, Memphis, and a team that can't execute A F"KING KNEELDOWN!!!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
A winless team dumping Gatorade on their coach after beating us at home is what it's come to.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The D looked lost, they did not want to come out that early after Newsome fumble

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
As bad as this is, I guess it's still not as stunning as NJIT beating Michigan.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Another banner day for UCONN on ESPN. Yesterday Yale and today SMU. FK FK FK.

Reaction Score
SMU adjusted in the second half and beat us good job to them.... We will get some recognition today but it won't be good recognition. UConn will be the team to give SMU their first win... Wow!

If we cannot beat SMU without a HC just imagine next year when they have Chad Morris

Reaction Score
These announcers are No. 1 of the Top 25 worst announcers in college football. This jerk off just said that UConn shouldnt have used all their timeouts earlier in the quarter, when UConn has used its timeouts all on this one drive.
The announcers were the only good thing about this game.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
I can't I just cant

Reaction Score
I just wanted to thank the football program for giving me back my Saturdays. Thank you for playing so poorly over the past 3 seasons that you have killed any excitement I have for this program. I'm done. Rooting for this team is like punching myself in the nuts 4 times in 3 hours every Saturday, and I'm tired of my nuts hurting. To all of you apologists (wannabe diehards), I really dont give a sh@t about your opinion of my fandom. F@ck this "team", f@ck Diaco, f@ck Warde, earn me back, I dare you.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Seriously, can you pull scholarships? There's no one on this team that deserves to come back....none

Reaction Score
Game over. From the look of the crowd i think ive seen one bigger at a Norwalk Pop Warner football game

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I just wanted to thank the football program for giving me back my Saturdays. Thank you for playing so poorly over the past 3 seasons that you have killed any excitement I have for this program. I'm done. Rooting for this team is like punching myself in the nuts 4 times in 3 hours every Saturday, and I'm tired of my nuts hurting. To all of you apologists (wannabe diehards), I really dont give a sh@t about your opinion of my fandom. F@ck this "team", f@ck Diaco, f@ck Warde, earn me back, I dare you.

Congratulations, want a trophy?

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
I personally don't think Boyle is good enough to play at this level but I also don't think they have every put him in position to succeed. Throwing only on 3rd and long, throwing only out of tight formations, throwing only 10 passes a game. He was put in a position to fail over and over. Good thing he wasn't abused like he was last year

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I also don't want to hear anyone rip the AAC, or say we belong in a better conference or that we are above any of these schools. We just finished last in the conference and have 5 wins the last two years COMBINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom