Game Thread! | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
So much for this team coming out nervous because they were going for win #90. When Saniya hit her first shot for a 3-0 lead, I had a feeling this team was going to come out hot and they did. More impressive then their offense has been their defense bottling up USF's shooters. USF doesn't have the athletes that can keep up with UConn. Jose has to be completely frustrated how this UConn team has completely taken away their game plan.

Natalie's best half this year. She's taking her shots in the flow of the game and doesn't appear to be over thinking.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Sometimes, people tend to downplay the really great achievements while they are happening because they've never existed before. Is it the players? Is the other team overrated?

What we are witnessing here is nothing short of the best dynasty in the history of sports. Period. I'm so happy that it is happening in my lifetime and it's happening for the team I love. Enjoy every second of this, my friends, because the world will never be able to see it again... :cool:

Reaction Score
I am enjoying this. Are you?

What is very difficult, they are making it look easy.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
USF don't know what hit them. Gabby is stealing and blocking like crazy, Lou and Saniya are hitting 3's on them, Napheesa is blocking shots, shooting and rebounding and then, here she come ready to show you what she is made of, Ms. Natalie.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see this game. Listening is not good enough for me. But right now I guess I'll take it.

It is a moveable feast. Second half may be more prosaic.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This reminds of one of our old "Providence" hammer jobs from a number of years ago. We could possibly hold the ball the entire second half , not take a shot and still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom