Game thread: UConn-WVU | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game thread: UConn-WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I haven't looked at your comments, trying to stay unbised, listening on the Mountaineer Radio Network, for some reason CBS won't let me pick up the radio feed from UConn in the Caribbean. And what do I hear?

1. Sounds like about 300 people in the XL from perspective of their miking
2. The announcer (didn't pick up his name), knows the game and appreciates good BB which seemingly is in short supply here.
3. Sounds like the Husky's are defending well, creating some havoc with their press and at times are giving up the open 3.
4. On offense, UCONN has continued a trend which I've noted before: not really consistent leadership and not great point- guard play, tons of missed shots, KLM taken completely out of the game and Steph having a tough night as well.
aside from Bria (at times) there is not a real consistent offense. Kelly had tons of open looks and missed most of them.
5. If we play Notre Dame like this, we'll be killed (my comment)

Remember, this is what it sounds like from WV's point of view.
He didn't complain too much with regard the foul differential (which is substantial) just noted a couple of very clear fouls that would have helped his team that weren't called
(4) Kelly had 8 in the first half
(5) Maybe we are already in South Bend mentally?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Stef has only taken 4 shots in this game. She's been left open at the top of the key, she needs to attempt some shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom