Game Thread - UConn vs. Creighton | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Thread - UConn vs. Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah that are tons of teams that win the National Championship that throw the fundamentals right out the window.
Kind of not what I was saying at all. Whatever. I am not going to argue with someone who only sees black and white.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
live stats anywhere? Espn gamecast sucks.

Reaction Score
1st half thoughts...

We are out hustling Creighton who, to their credit, continues to hustle hard...we do look a bit winded late in the half...these aren't the iron men of a year ago, yet...

Three point defense...occasionally...without these lapses where would Creoghton find themselves...

Kia Nurse fighting over screens and taking and making tough perimeter shots...coach able and heady...

Breanna Stewart...leading by example and focused...now if she can only guard Geno 1-1...with spacing she is unstoppable...duh...

Morgan Tuck...faster than the other bigs wearing her brace...I hope she never takes it off...she is a rare gem...

Reaction Score
Geno was right about Stewies defense, it sucks. Faster players go around her, then she fouls trying to recover. Plays too far off her player on the perimeter and gives up the easy three.

Reaction Score
The way Morgan is playing might make it tough for Kaleena to get back into the starting lineup.

Reaction Score
Too bad Ek can't play. This is a game she would have got some good time in.

Reaction Score
Isn't that what I wrote?
It was Kiah before you edited it. I'm just teasing you...it is confusing. People continued to use Steph instead of Stef all four of her years. But there was only one Stef.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Wowzers awards tentatively (it ain't over yet) engraved for:

Kia, Gabby, and Morgan. This is going to be a fun team to watch. They already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom