Game Thread - UConn vs Coll of Charleston | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Game Thread - UConn vs Coll of Charleston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Kiah Stokes played as hard and with as much aggressiveness as Gabby Williams there is no doubt in my mind she would be a 15pt/10reb player.
Time is up for Kiah. Geno needs to shift his time from getting Kiah to play to her potential to winning a championship. It's all about the team.

Reaction Score
UConn vs. Vandy tomorrow night. 7:30 All Access Show 8:30 Game, TLaw hits her 2 FTs.

Reaction Score
Polly the only kid from Florida playing in the tournament which is in Florida, 3 for Heines, 85-24 :45

Reaction Score
Plus 4 assists and only 1 foul. She had a team-high 21 points. Nice game for the recently maligned Kaleena.
To be fair, I think some of the criticism is warranted. Let's consider the competition tonight. When UConn faces faster smaller guard oriented line ups, it might not be a terrible idea to bring K off the bench.

Reaction Score
I never understand what is the point to have game like this. If anything a player may pick up bad habit
in these games that will carry over to game against tough opponents. It can't be good for wbb to see
such a non competitive game.

Reaction Score
I never understand what is the point to have game like this. If anything a player may pick up bad habit
in these games that will carry over to game against tough opponents. It can't be good for wbb to see
It is what it is. This happens all the time in college sports.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Plus they froze their butts off...watching them was making even me feel cold.

Reaction Score

They are the #8 seed in a holiday tournament. Have you ever seen an 8-team tournament where the #8 seed was a quality team?! No team competing for an NCAA bid is going to get itself trapped in an early-season tournament where they are likely to lose three games. What would you rather do, not have tournaments at all?! Playing games on three straight nights is really, really good for developing cohesion early in the season, even when the opponent in the first or even second round is not competitive. Besides, UConn never, ever plays to the scoreboard until the Final four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom