Game Thread: UConn - Kentucky | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UConn - Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
30-35 free throws. That is the stat of the game! DAMN... 30 out of the 80 points from the line! 85%.... nice

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
How the heck could you dislike that man?! Everything about him is pure class, my favorite player of all time
It's easy, he's evil. He played at TN. He played for Indy. Need I say more?

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
A sometimes undervalued side benefit to UCONN winning is that it gives the haters a royal pain in their behinds. Just finished perusing RebKell's, ESPN, and a certain other board.

Heh heh heh !

Reaction Score
For those who are down on Doty:

6 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, and 1 TO -- exactly the steady game you need against a high-pressure opponent

She really impressed me this game. Handled Kentucky's pressure with ease. She may not be the scorer she once was or could have been but she is having a huge impact for this young squad in the postseason. Here's hoping she brings that steadying influence to the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Youth? I'm almost 24 lol.. And why? Because pointing out how classy and great a person he is is naive?
Never said naive...just having some fun, but there were a lot of great quarterbacks before Peyton. As a Giants fan, I'm more of an Eli fan!

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Never said naive...just having some fun, but there were a lot of great quarterbacks before Peyton. As a Giants fan, I'm more of an Eli fan!

I know there were, he just happens to be my favorite =)

Reaction Score
it's nice that Kentucky plays no defense cuz ours is just not much better right now...
We sucked Defensively in the ist half!!!!!!!!!!! But did anyone doubt the @ND halfwoud be ours and we would play UCONN D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom