Hooyah
Reaction Score
I am not one to cry about fouls but tonight is absolutly awful officiating
Very one-sided
Baylor is hacking like crazy on D and to get the offensive rebounds

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Can't believe we had 3 guys let that rebound go, where BG got the offensive board.

KML !!!!!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So, When all else fails, Baylor plays smash mouth basketball. That might work in football, but I don't watch football. I prefer women's basketball because it tends to be played according to the rules and intent of the game. I earlier said whoever wins motivates the other come likely rematch when it counts.

I now think UCONN will be motivated--win or lose tonight--because this smash mouth business is not very good for the game, to put it more harshly than that.

Hang in there ladies. Play and shoot the ball well.

Nah.

They're just that much more athletic and aggressive on defense.

Baylor's offensive rebounds and UConn's turnovers and inability to get anything close to a decent look at the basket is basically the difference.

That four or five shot possession around the five minute mark was a killer - UConn is pooped. Hopefully, the tv timeout revived 'em a bit!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Kiah in, I bet her marching orders are REBOUND !!!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
In KML we trust !!!!! Money !!!

imgres

Reaction Score
well, they can't beat ND now they can't beat Baylor. makes one wonder if this team will ever be mentally tough enough to beat the best/win another NC. i mean what happened to that 7 or 8 pt lead they had after Dolson's flagrant foul shots? it was gone like that (snaps fingers).

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
3 Minutes left in the game and Bria in on the Bench. Sorry she should not let this happen in this big of a game. She's scored two points in 2nd half and has been invisible.

Reaction Score
The refs or the announcers.. I do not know who I am more disappointed in. I am sorry, but the refs are not doing a good job.... just ask Stef.

But these announcers are all gagga over Griner. The game is in CT..... You could actually pretend to hope CT does well. Horrible.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Just want to comment before the game is decided that as well as getting away with dirty play, Griner is also protected by the refs - don't breathe on her or the foul will be called !

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
3 Minutes left in the game and Bria in on the Bench. Sorry she should not let this happen in this big of a game. She's scored two points in 2nd half and has been invisible.

Sims' quickness has really given her some fits, and she has made a few inexplicable decisions - still made some great plays too, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom