Game take aways | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game take aways

Reaction Score
Me too. Awkward landing. I thought she grabbed at her knee. I'll have to check the replay.
Could be both. Unfortunately from personal experience, when the hip has an issue that knee often hurts as well.

Reaction Score
Okay before we go ANY further. People this was TULSA! All uconn recruits should be able to compete against Tulsa! Especially the top ‘17 recruiting class that was so heralded by everyone. Several of the Tulsa kids that played were underclassmen. Stop blaming Who plays with who or when they played in the game. Look at each kid and what they could do against TULSA! Could they play defense is the first question we should all ask. -

The one thing you hardly ever see vs uconn basketball are teams slicing through your half court defense to the basket this happened on many occasions when the subs were in. I want to see every player given a chance - they were.

Reaction Score
first, Geno close with Justine - his take away - take away some uniforms.

POG - prayers of the game - status of Gabby and KLS - looked a bit like knee for Williams from the twisting landing and that damn ankle again for Lou.

Finally - subs showed they are not ready for prime time.

The core four looked great last year, taking their undefeated, uber-athleticism all the way to the final tournament. This year all those minutes appear to have taken a medical toll and that same group, except Ms. Nurse, are at risk. Is our number one seed compromised by allowing our injured enough time to heal? Certainly I would not encourage the starters to jeopardize their cumulative health going crazy in practice. Are the bench freshmen afraid of failure, too scared to wheel and deal during games? We've seen flashes of brilliance from Walker, and Molly and Kyla can go for a few minutes before making bonehead plays. The others haven't played enough to gauge their potentials. When all we had were the core four and Saniya, they had to be good enough. Geno has called out Azure and the bench. The starters have echoed that refrain. I'm not allowed at the practices, so I guess I'll just have to let go, let Geno and C.D. wave their wands.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
UConn had fewer assists than Tulsa. Last game they had fewer assists than Texas. Tulsa is not a world-class team, Texas is a good team, but plays a lot of isolation and doesn’t really pile up the assists.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom