Game Replay | The Boneyard

Game Replay

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Damn, I thought it was going to be you! ;)
Would love to if I could get CBS Sports Network and if I had the tech savvy. So hopefully someone else has those two factors and is willing to make it available to us poor souls chomping on the bit to see this game.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
1) They are almost always on YouTube. Generally the full game somewhere, but there are definitely condensed highlights.

2) For the love of God, it is 2023. Get yourself a provider that lets you record games.
Have Spectrum and sports package but they don’t provide CBS Sports Network here in WNC. Did last year. Head bang

When I was down at HHI for a fall vacation that region of Spectrum included it in their package. My wife and I timed what we did to watch those games.

I’m well aware of YouTube. Was hoping someone would post the game here like @tcf15 did for the St. John game so I didn’t have to continuously search. Plus searches don’t often show complete games. Haven’t missed one yet. Only had to watch one on tape.

Edit: Thanks @his dudeness !!!

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I have UConn football, MBB, and hockey (though I've watch only one televised hockey game this season) perpetually programmed on the Dad Video Recorder. The only basketball game this year that was not automatically scheduled was the Big East fly-around at the beginning of the season.

Xfinity sucks for most things. Preprograming favorites for recording is not one of them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Have Spectrum and sports package but they don’t provide CBS Sports Network here in WNC. Did last year. Head bang

When I was down at HHI for a fall vacation that region of Spectrum included it in their package. My wife and I timed what we did to watch those games.

I’m well aware of YouTube. Was hoping someone would post the game here like @tcf15 did for the St. John game so I didn’t have to continuously search. Plus searches don’t often show complete games. Haven’t missed one yet. Only had to watch one on tape.

Ahhh….

Honestly, the way things work with some of the streaming services, I had no idea the game was on CBS and not Fox.

It’s just…there.

Reaction Score

Screenshot_20230302-141344.png

Reaction Score
I can't figure out how how upload my VHS recording of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom