Game of Thrones - Season 5 | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones - Season 5

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
For reference, here’s a picture from the World of Ice and Fire book of history showing Aegon the Conqueror riding Balerion the Black Dread.

aegon_on_balerion.jpg
The World of Ice and Fire

And here’s Dany on Drogon:

gameofthrones_dany_drogonride.jpg
Yep. Three of the ones in the top picture would definitely get it done.

Reaction Score
Watching the King of the White Walkers at the end of episode 9 I was thinking that the only way to deal with them would be with the assistance of the fire from the dragons. Unless they can't figure out a way to climb the wall or break down the gate they are going to be hard to stop. It would be nice if Brienne cut Ramsey in half but that isn't the way this show goes. Maybe Sansa? My wife thinks that Arya may not see much of the future as she deals with the many faced God.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
billythekid said:
Any thoughts as to what happens in this week's season finale? Not sure where they go with the Tyrion arc now that Dany has flown the coop (literally). Based on the title of the episode, "Mother's Mercy", I'm guessing we see the denouement of Cerci's fall from grace. The Stanis storyline should be interesting as he marches towards Winterfell. Do the Bolton's finally get their comeuppance? They've barely touched on Brienne in a few episodes, so you figure she'll play some role in the finale. I'm guessing Arya will prove her worth to the Many Faced God and might cross another one off her hit list in the doing. I think the final scene will deal with what happens to Jon Snow. Et tu Olly?? Should be a fun hour.
This isn't spoilerly and is based on nothing in the books and from nothing online . It's just a weird gut feeling.

I think tommen dies.

Reaction Score
Semi Spoiler Alert: Today's N.Y. Post has a synopsis on the page "TV things to watch this week"
They also have a full page entitled "What's the Game Plan?" on page 47 theorizing what's to come.

Reaction Score
New Rule: if you 3 favorite GoT Characters are the same as mine, always be prepared to shout a loud F - bomb during the final episode.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
A lot to digest there... Dammit I hate having to wait for more!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Sam already told us Jon Snow always comes back. :cool:

Reaction Score
If Jon is dead massive to that.

Stannis plotline was lazy. Unless if Jon Snow is lord of light's answer?

Reaction Score
As is tradition, the end of another season comes, and the Stark offspring somehow find a way to be even more screwed than before.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
As is tradition, the end of another season comes, and the Stark offspring somehow find a way to be even more screwed than before.
They're all going to die except bran, who will mind control the dragons and become the most powerful character of them all.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Our favorite eunich is back in the mix. The Mountain is gonna open up a gold armored can of whoop . The horse tribe is back on the scene and reek (the "other" eunich ) finally grew a pair. Beautiful!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Having to wait 9 months to see if the cavalry will acknowledge Dani as their monarch will be gut wrenching. Of course it does give Drogon a chance to heel from his wounds. Dani intentionally dropping her ring into the grass was interesting. Like barbarians find women dressed in regal garments in a meadow unguarded on the side of a mountain daily. At the very least, if they don't recognize Dani, they at least know that they have a hostage that some entity will pay dearly for. As soon as I saw the horsemen encircling her, my immediate thought was how will the 2 suitors rescue her from THAT horde.

Reaction Score
Our favorite eunich is back in the mix. The Mountain is gonna open up a gold armored can of whoop . The horse tribe is back on the scene and reek (the "other" eunich ) finally grew a pair. Beautiful!!!!!!
I think he still has his pair

I was really just left confused with the Arya ending. As long as it doesn't spoil anything, book readers, WTF wad that exactly?

Oh and while we are at it, is that how Job Snow goes down in the book?

August_West

Reaction Score
I think he still has his pair

I was really just left confused with the Arya ending. As long as it doesn't spoil anything, book readers, WTF wad that exactly?

Oh and while we are at it, is that how Job Snow goes down in the book?

eh, they are doing her timeline backwards there. In the books she was blind as part of her training. And there was no killing Meryn Trent stroyline

August_West

Reaction Score
You mean "Zombie Mountain"

Nelson you must be loving that, huh? More magic! :)

Reaction Score
After sleeping on it, last night was just an hour long trailer for every arc in season six. I feel bad for Stannis and the Lannisters, though; this isn't how its supposed to be!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
After sleeping on it, last night was just an hour long trailer for every arc in season six. I feel bad for Stannis and the Lannisters, though; this isn't how its supposed to be!

This show does a pretty great job of making you hate certain people, and then feeling bad for them when they finally get their comeuppance.

Reaction Score
I have a theory that Melissandra sacrificed Stanis and his army for John Snow. She went straight to the wall. She also talked to John and said I see greatness in you and that there is only one true war. War between the living and the dead. I don't see how they can let him die. Just a theory.

Reaction Score
Major moment that no one is talking about b/c of the last scene is the Dorne/King's Landing plot. Looks like Myrcella is a goner. Jaime also has to be dying then, right? I mean he kissed Obara (more like made out) and we see her nose bleed before taking the antidote. Definitely surprised the book readers...wondering if that is a spoiler for Winds of Winter?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom