Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
By ALEXA PHILIPPOU HARTFORD COURANT | FEB 10, 2020

"Here’s what you need to know about the match up:
Site: Colonial Life Arena
Time: 7 p.m.
Series: UConn leads, 8-0
Last meeting: No. 4 UConn 97, No. 11 South Carolina 79 in Hartford, Feb. 11, 2019
TV: ESPN2 (Beth Mowins, Debbie Antonelli, Holly Rowe)
Radio: UConn IMG Sports Network on 97.9 ESPN"

"South Carolina (22-1, 10-0 SEC) enters the game as the No. 1 team in the country, not the first time the program sported the top ranking entering a match up against UConn. "

UConn women look to prove themselves against No. 1 South Carolina »

Gamecock Roster

Massey sez: SC 73 - UConn 65

Women's College Basketball Rankings - Week 14

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what time the doors open for tonight's game? I remember a couple years ago they opened earlier then the normal 1 hour but I can not find anything about it for tonight.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well Im looking at the NEW UConn team with Mak at the point. I really like our chances alot. We must maintain our passing, movement and confidence. By passing and moving we keep everybody involved and that creates confidence. This will be a true test. It wont be easy but it will be worth it. UConn wins by 5

Reaction Score
As Geno said from the beginning Liv is the key. Well, tonight she will play a big part in the outcome, but everyone has has to do their part too. Cause last big game it was Megan and Christyn not showing up that hurt us. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
This well maybe the "New UCONN Team for the 2019/2020 Season, as far as starters and rotation is concerned. With CD, MW, Ono, Mak, and CW starting, with AG as the 6th person (1st) off the bench, followed by Molly, Kyla, Evelyn, and finally CA, this should be the way things will look for the remainder of this season.

Reaction Score
By ALEXA PHILIPPOU HARTFORD COURANT | FEB 10, 2020

"Here’s what you need to know about the match up:
Site: Colonial Life Arena
Time: 7 p.m.
Series: UConn leads, 8-0
Last meeting: No. 4 UConn 97, No. 11 South Carolina 79 in Hartford, Feb. 11, 2019
TV: ESPN2 (Beth Mowins, Debbie Antonelli, Holly Rowe)
Radio: UConn IMG Sports Network on 97.9 ESPN"

"South Carolina (22-1, 10-0 SEC) enters the game as the No. 1 team in the country, not the first time the program sported the top ranking entering a match up against UConn. "

UConn women look to prove themselves against No. 1 South Carolina »

Gamecock Roster

Massey sez: SC 73 - UConn 65

Women's College Basketball Rankings - Week 14
As always, great pre-game information by the Amazing Carnac

Reaction Score
If nothing else let's enjoy a featured game between two very talented teams and two great coachs. (And bite our nails to the bone watching every play hoping all the mistakes and bad shots are made by a Gamecock).

Reaction Score
I think they can make it a game. What they do with it when they have it within reach remains to be seen. It's certainly possible.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
In the pre game pressers, we acknowledged that our practice sessions were the best they were this season and the energy clearly translated. Hope we continued that energy

Reaction Score
might not be a bad idea to let Batouly , and the Lady from London, give Boston a few bumps early on to wear her down a bit, and maybe have her pick up some fouls. watched her against Arkansas, and she effortlessly dominated down low. she is so big, and so efficient. when they lost to Indiana she played only 14 minutes , due to foul trouble.

Reaction Score
I may have to mute the volume ...I just read Debbie Antonelli is broadcasting the game. Not one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom