Game knows game | The Boneyard

Game knows game

Reaction Score
This is amazing to watch, to savor history. Paige now at the top of the WCBB world is on friendly terms with the greatest players in history. Sue Bird even wears an autographed Bueckers jersey to the event. A high school kid comes to Storrs hoping to follow in the footsteps of her heroes and now they’re following her. This is Husky basketball. It’s the culture Geno and CD built.

I have a feeling the Husky pantheon is going to rally around Paige this season like never before.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure how you would consider Bueckers a "legend"? Least not on the DT/Moore/Stewart Tier.
I have to agree. Paige could be a legend. But, she hasn't done anything yet to be called a legend. NPOY as a freshman was spectacular. But, that empty space where a Natty goes needs to be filled. And yes, I know she was injured, I watch UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
The rules for getting on the wall — an NC — don’t apply to legendary status. That’s determined by what’s in her heart.. and in our hearts. Paige is definitely a legend in my heart!
A NC isn’t required for the Huskies of Honor. Kerry Bascom never won one and Bueckers will be on it regardless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom