Game Day! | The Boneyard

Game Day!

Reaction Score
So we have to play the same way we played the last 2 games without a slow start and with no let up in the third quarter. Let's try to end this game quickly by great team defense and by getting out in transition. We may or may not have the definitive word on Aubrey's injury but we have to play hard and not take any team for granted. Q and Ice should be getting more extensive minutes with an oppurtunity to develop their games. As Geno says everyone just has to do what they do well. See you in the post-game thread.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I appreciate your "Game Day" posts. Suggestion if it is not too much of a bother: could you add an opening line like "UConn @ Harvard 3pm SNY" giving the basic game info? Someone here used to do that... always found it to be a good reminder. Thanks for your consideration.

Reaction Score
I appreciate your "Game Day" posts. Suggestion if it is not too much of a bother: could you add an opening line like "UConn @ Harvard 3pm SNY" giving the basic game info? Someone here used to do that... always found it to be a good reminder. Thanks for your consideration.
Good idea.

Reaction Score
1:30PM EST SNY & FoxSports
I only have it here in Morris County, New Jersey on SNY. Pre-game with Kara Wolters and Gary Apple at 1:00 pm. They may have definitive news about Aubrey.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I only have it here in Morris County, New Jersey on SNY. Pre-game with Kara Wolters and Gary Apple at 1:00 pm. They may have definitive news about Aubrey.
Don't really want to start an argument, but aren't definitive injury announcements first made public by the team (Geno) or the school and not the media?
Also it's been posted here that Aubrey probably traveled with the team from Omaha to DC and not back to Storrs for the tests. (If this is true, I would be very surprised.)
Now back to the game day posts...

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Currently on my Xbox S, the game is listed in the Upcoming section of the Fox Sports app. This is a good sign. :)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
E2E67D2B-3D3C-445D-A9BA-FADB8CE0CBB1.jpeg

Reaction Score
Don't really want to start an argument, but aren't definitive injury announcements first made public by the team (Geno) or the school and not the media?
Also it's been posted here that Aubrey probably traveled with the team from Omaha to DC and not back to Storrs for the tests. (If this is true, I would be very surprised.)

Yes and yes

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I stand corrected, Aubrey is in DC.

Reaction Score
I do agree. I just wanted to cover the possibility that there would be a pre-game announcement. We now have been told it will await her return home. Presumably for an orthopedic exam and MRI. Enjoy the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom