Game Day! | The Boneyard

Game Day!

Reaction Score
This is a tough place to win and Creighton will be looking for payback and to help their Big Dance credentials. It will also be a big test for our freshmen to be on the road in a conference challenge. So what do we want? I, for one, want more of the same, just without the sleepwalking in the beginning of the game. No easy 3s for Creighton the entire game, lots of running, great help defense, and Paige to don her Paige cape from the start, without the necessity of a Geno lecture.

A few small notes for the frosh. KK to stop the drive forces. The pull up in the women's game is a lethal shot and available to you whenever you want it with your speed off the dribble. In the men's game it almost is extinct. Ash to look for the ball more especially when you are feeling it. You proved that. Q to keep improving her defense and playing hard. The offense is there so we just need you on the court which means the defense has to be solid. Ice to play smart and within herself and to do the things that are needed now such as boxing out, rebounding, setting picks and playing defense with her body not her arms.

Actually, after the Texas game, the thought of wanting "more of the same" was masochistic at best. Now, thanks to the recreation of this team, they are both exciting and endearing at the same time. This a big game tonight in many ways so run, baby, run.

Reaction Score
Going into league play, Marquette was our first big test and that turned into a smack down. Again, Creighton is our first big test on Creighton's home court. The way Uconn is playing. the home court for Creighton is no concern for Uconn. Uconn will play their usual devastating defense and everybody eats. NUFF SAID!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
For those of you fortunate enough to actually see the Creighton game LIVE!, good luck. I just checked the rest of the schedule and found that I am only going to see 4 games LIVE! this season. Fox Sports will wave the SNY games in my face (with a countdown, yet) and then tell me that "Game Not Available for Streaming." What am I being punished for? Why do the good suffer? Job incarnate that's me, baby.
I'm starting a web site called "Go Pity Me." The only upside to this heart-rending tale is that if the team loses on SNY, I can skip the replay. Lucky me.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For those of you fortunate enough to actually see the Creighton game LIVE!, good luck. I just checked the rest of the schedule and found that I am only going to see 4 games LIVE! this season. Fox Sports will wave the SNY games in my face (with a countdown, yet) and then tell me that "Game Not Available for Streaming." What am I being punished for? Why do the good suffer? Job incarnate that's me, baby.
I'm starting a web site called "Go Pity Me." The only upside to this heart-rending tale is that if the team loses on SNY, I can skip the replay. Lucky me.
Do you get Fox with your cable or streaming service? You need to login with your credentials

There’s audio available at UConn+ at 6:30. https://uconnhuskies.com/watch/search

There’s a free trial of FUBU available now. Stream Live TV & Sports

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
63CE7547-8AAC-4C2F-B486-139A27ECC2E2.jpeg

Reaction Score
Going into league play, Marquette was our first big test and that turned into a smack down. Again, Creighton is our first big test on Creighton's home court. The way Uconn is playing. the home court for Creighton is no concern for Uconn. Uconn will play their usual devastating defense and everybody eats. NUFF SAID!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!
This post was right on. It could not have been more true. GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
Do you get Fox with your cable or streaming service? You need to login with your credentials

There’s audio available at UConn+ at 6:30. https://uconnhuskies.com/watch/search

There’s a free trial of FUBU available now. Stream Live TV & Sports
Thanks for this, Nan. I have YouTube Live, which includes all of Fox's networks. I'm logged in to YouTube as my provider. Do you know if Fubu actually carries SNY? I've seen it listed on their network and also not listed.
Thanks again. I haven't missed a UConn games in a very long time, and I miss them . . .
Double checked and see no SNY on their channel line-up including their most expensive tier . . . Ugh.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom