Game Day! | The Boneyard

Game Day!

Reaction Score
Better late than never. First of all, let's end the game in the first quarter. Next, let's see solid PT for Q and Ice with both of them playing Geno-worthy defense. Specifically, I would like to see Q hit a 3 and also a pull up and get fed on back doors. For both of them, defense opens the door though so I hope we see it. You just can't play easy because you think Butler may be an easy team. That is a recipe for disaster. You have to play the same way and work on refinements when you can that will serve us well in March. We played a great third quarter on both sides of the court against Louisville. Let's do it again tonight. Looking forward to Kara's Komments as always before the game. See you in the post-game thread.

Reaction Score
Better late than never. First of all, let's end the game in the first quarter. Next, let's see solid PT for Q and Ice with both of them playing Geno-worthy defense. Specifically, I would like to see Q hit a 3 and also a pull up and get fed on back doors. For both of them, defense opens the door though so I hope we see it. You just can't play easy because you think Butler may be an easy team. That is a recipe for disaster. You have to play the same way and work on refinements when you can that will serve us well in March. We played a great third quarter on both sides of the court against Louisville. Let's do it again tonight. Looking forward to Kara's Komments as always before the game. See you in the post-game thread.
WIN ONE AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR DORKA!! GO Huskies!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom