Game Day | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Day

Reaction Score
Anyone else wish we had the panel style they use in Euro balls over here really like the sytle

Reaction Score
Anyone else wish we had the panel style they use in Euro balls over here really like the sytle
Like the old ABA basketball? No thanks. :)

1691459829630.png

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There is no Diarra vs Castle debate.
Intriguing post.

By claiming that there is no debate, are you debating?

With a number of posters giving you a Like and nobody doing the same for Sphinx's posts, did you win the debate you claim doesn't exist?

If you won a debate you claim doesn't exist, does that mean you lose the debate as to whether there's a debate because your post has refuted itself?

Is this some kind of pre-season Riddle of the Sphinx, or is Superjohn some kind of Americanized version of Schrödinger?

Reaction Score
Its August.. Castle starts the season Game 1.... Diarra just getting in some reps.. He will be a valuable bench player until Solo takes off..

I could see Diarra potentially starting through a couple early regular season OOC games as well, it’s kind of the Hurley way. I mean I hope he’s improved like all the kids but he did have a tough time running the offense versus quick, solid defenders and getting past the hash mark in the half court set up last year. There’s no denying his defense off the bench but he can’t shoot so his time will eventually be off the bench to ensure solid starts in games.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He’ll absolutely have the ball in his hands. I’m guessing he’ll never play “point guard” at UConn with Nowell coming in.
I’m not sure why that would be a factor. We have plenty of examples of that kind of situation working out.

He was 2nd on the team in assists last game too. Seems like a pretty good playmaker.

Reaction Score
This from the French game, the first game. Singare not getting a lot of minutes, but had a couple of tough crafty putbacks, and was open and calling for it in transition. Plus, plus for the big man.

Reaction Score

• Only 4 shot attempts for Clingan; seems like we're not going to be force-feeding him like we did Sanogo and he's mostly going to get looks in the flow of the offense -- that may be fine
  • Ball seems to be emerging as the most impactful freshman after Castle. 5 assists suggests he contributes more than just shooting
  • Singare isn't going to give us much if he's behind Roumoglou in the depth chart

Reaction Score
  • Only 4 shot attempts for Clingan; seems like we're not going to be force-feeding him like we did Sanogo and he's mostly going to get looks in the flow of the offense -- that may be fine
I'm sure they will get him more touches when it matters. It just isn't of much benefit to anyone to spam that in summer exhibitions against inferior opponents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom