Game Day!!! | The Boneyard

Game Day!!!

Reaction Score
I'm getting ready to leave Jersey soon to take our time and go to Storrs for the game. I'm like a little kid today. It's my first NCAA game at UCONN. It's probably the Tonyc effect but I really think this is our year. I also think we are going to see a very different, very lean, very mean machine out there with all of our pistons firing. The place will be electric. Nothing compares with Gampel. Here we go Huskies, here we go!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm getting ready to leave Jersey soon to take our time and go to Storrs for the game. I'm like a little kid today. It's my first NCAA game at UCONN. It's probably the Tonyc effect but I really think this is our year. I also think we are going to see a very different, very lean, very mean machine out there with all of our pistons firing. The place will be electric. Nothing compares with Gampel. Here we go Huskies, here we go!
BBallF, I'm jealous. In my response to the post about what 3 things do you want to see in Saturday's game. My first response was "me" sitting 3 rows behind the UConn bench close enough to be able to hear as well as see all the action and talking among the players on the floor.

I would love to be at the game today but will have to settle for watching it on TV. When you get back home, would you be kind enough to give us an account from your perspective of being there, and watching the game live, and not through a camera lens? You'll see, hear and feel things we won't watching on TV.

Thanks. Enjoy the game. :cool:

Reaction Score
BBallF, I'm jealous. In my response to the post about what 3 things do you want to see in Saturday's game. My first response was "me" sitting 3 rows behind the UConn bench close enough to be able to hear as well as see all the action and talking among the players on the floor.

I would love to be at the game today but will have to settle for watching it on TV. When you get back home, would you be kind enough to give us an account from your perspective of being there, and watching the game live, and not through a camera lens? You'll see, hear and feel things we won't watching on TV.

Thanks. Enjoy the game. :cool:
Please channel all the love that your Boneyard cohorts in absentia will be showing in front of their tv sets/computer screens. This would include losing your voice as you join the masses as they loudly cheer play after play of excellent wcbb basketball. No doubt you will have a wonderful time in an electric Gampel!

Reaction Score
Lucky rascal! Have a safe trip and enjoy the game. I don't know if this is our year or not. I am just going to enjoy every second of however many games our beloved UConn squad are playing. Let's go, UConn!!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I will be there as well with my grandsons` other grandfather. Section 211, across the way from the UConn bench.

I keep hoping to make it to the lower level, maybe next year. Probably not!

Will be looking closely at how Aubrey is moving. We have a good shot at winning it all if she is good to go.

Also looking forward to checking out Baylor/Alabama.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
You will enjoy the game. Its gonna be crazy Are you staying for the Monday game too

Reaction Score
As we say in the martial arts, a black belt signifies one is finally ready to learn. Greatness lies ahead for the student who is ready to seize it.

UConn earned its black belt once again this year. We are ready!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Dorka is a hugger

4DBA6F3F-92F1-4300-B027-5654156496EB.jpeg

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Just caught the halftime discussion about UConn having to fly to the west coast rather than a bus trip to Albany or Bridgeport. Rebecca even mentioned the last time UConn played an NCAA tournament game on the west coast in 2007 when they lost in the Elite 8 to LSU.

Surprised no one mentioned that UConn already had a successful trip to the west coast this season. They played in the Phil Knight tournament in Portland and beat both Duke (by 28 points) and Iowa without Dorka.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Coach Mora is ready to see the Huskies play

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member