Game day! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game day!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Parking in the South Lot was only $5 on Saturday. Usually it is $12.

Hopefully only $5 tonight.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Agreed, very interesting games. It would be awesome to see three Big East teams in the Sweet 16. Nova is going to have its hands full trying to contain Naz Hillman. They need to hit the boards like they did when they beat UConn. They need a big game from Mandy Siegriest.

The Princeton game comes down to execution. For Princeton, they need stellar games from Abby Meyers & Katelynn Chen. All Nova & Princeton have to do is copy the blueprint from Creighton & South Dakota.

I hope USF throws the kitchen sink at UConn and I want to see them respond. Looking for Paige & Azzi to light it up from the outside.
If USF is throwing the kitchen sink at UConn, then UConn needs to have them arrested for assault. Now if you mean UCF that's a different story and it's their normal game plan. UConn would overcome against either of them anyway.

Reaction Score
Can't wait - but there's 2 other games I really want to see:

Villanova/Michigan and Princeton/Indiana (which unfortunately overlaps)
Hint: Record the UConn game and watch Princeton/Indiana to its conclusion. Then turn immediately to your UConn recording, watch it and speed through the TOs/commercials. By the second half you might be caught up to live action.

Reaction Score
I feel like this game is taking forever to start. It's been a LONG day. Still an hour to go!! :(

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The students are here in full force!

Upper areas behind both hoops are full!

Reaction Score
Despite unbridled confidence here, this may prove to be a very, very tight game.
Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom