Game day! | The Boneyard

Game day!

Reaction Score
Going to miss this game, 9PM starts are no good when you have to go to work in the morning.

Let's go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
1. Hope the Uconn zone busters do some serious bustin'
2. Hope the starting nine are far enough ahead that the two bench players get some pretty good play time.
3. Hope Uconn's contusions are minor and they go abrasion free.

Reaction Score
Can't wait - but there's 2 other games I really want to see:

Villanova/Michigan and Princeton/Indiana (which unfortunately overlaps)

Reaction Score
I just hope the UConn trainers have ordered extra Band-Aids and ice...........:(

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Soooooo nice to NOT see anyone doing those daft injury prone crossfit weight training exercises!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D

Reaction Score
Can't wait - but there's 2 other games I really want to see:

Villanova/Michigan and Princeton/Indiana (which unfortunately overlaps)
Agreed, very interesting games. It would be awesome to see three Big East teams in the Sweet 16. Nova is going to have its hands full trying to contain Naz Hillman. They need to hit the boards like they did when they beat UConn. They need a big game from Mandy Siegriest.

The Princeton game comes down to execution. For Princeton, they need stellar games from Abby Meyers & Katelynn Chen. All Nova & Princeton have to do is copy the blueprint from Creighton & South Dakota.

I hope USF throws the kitchen sink at UConn and I want to see them respond. Looking for Paige & Azzi to light it up from the outside.

Reaction Score
Got one ticket for tonight- lower section 110, 6th Row- F, good, ..no, great seat- got on the UC online site yesterday, about $22.... The site has shown no tickets available since about late yesterday.... none still avaliable now, at 450pm Monday....
My tummys a bit yukkie- was it from that $10 pulled pork sandwich I got at Gampel Saturday...?? Or the $5 Mac & cheese side?? Both?? Neither??
Should I get them tonight?? Yes, but bring Pepcid/Pepto....

Reaction Score
BTW, I am retired, with my sect 110 Row F
ticket--- I dont know if I'd go if I were still working....
I'm napping...now--headache/little upset tummy.., then the 30-minute ride at 730pm or so to Storrs...then try to find a free.. street... parking spot.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom