Game ball goes to Rodney! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game ball goes to Rodney!

Reaction Score
You would think that one game removed from erasing a 17 point deficit against Memphis that reversing a 10 point deficit would seem like a sure thing. Some will never learn...
My reasoning was it was a road game. Like I said it was a pleasant surprise.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My reasoning was it was a road game. Like I said it was a pleasant surprise.
Just having fun at your expense. Hope you don't take it personally.

Reaction Score
Rodney really deserves a ton of credit. He's always been a fan favorite because of his attitude. But i think most of us agree, he's been a very suspect decision maker and ball handler over his career.

It seems like he's finally becoming a pretty reliable guard. Today he was great, but he's really been solid over this recent run. Not just streaky/hot shooting. Low turnovers, decent decisions, runners in the lane, overall good basketball

H

huskymagic

Rod's improved play and Vital's emergence are the 2 catalysts to our much improved performance. Rod reminds me of Langston Galloway so he has NBA potential if he plays like he has played last month.

PS: That last game against SMU will be big because they seem to have our number. I am not worried about Cinci in the tourny as we have their number in big games but SMU is the one team that will be very important to our NCAA bid. Jalen, Rod, Amida, Vital and Kentan need to step up these next couple of weeks.

Reaction Score
Doesn't he lead the nation in minutes played per game? I think I'll give him a pass.
He is 11th in min played percentage in the country at 90%. St. Boni has a guy who plays over 95%

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I did not earn my fandom today. I shut it off because every time I watched they looked horrible. So I conceded with 8 mins to go. What a pleasant surprise. Can't wait to watch the replay.

We tag-teamed.

I took Lady Hans to Yale Opera for her birthday, streamed a clear signal of IMG via TuneIn app as we slowly did the circle ramp out of the parking garage, and announced my intention to go upstairs and be either upset or elated as soon as we got back home. Elation!

On Thursday, a prior commitment meant that I had to listen to the radio broadcast for the first half, then login onto The Boneyard, call out Rex33, and watch a satisfying comeback win.

Not sure how to time Wednesday's game-watching, but I'm starting to think that I can regularly stream CBSS.

My earlier upset this season was that there simply wasn't an enjoyable enough 'entertainment product' to justify my attention in a life with so many good options. I haven't felt this way in recent weeks. Once again, I've liked watching the players, team, and coach grow & develop. May it continue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom