Gaffney | The Boneyard

Gaffney

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Is Jalen Gaffney = Colin Gillespie in his senior year? Talk amongst yourselves.

Reaction Score
Gillespie made a huge jump his sophomore year, almost tripling his overall production. Gaffney has pretty much stagnated. I’d be happy if Gaffney could be half of what Gillespie is by his senior year

Reaction Score
Gillespie made a huge jump his sophomore year, almost tripling his overall production. Gaffney has pretty much stagnated. I’d be happy if Gaffney could be half of what Gillespie is by his senior year
Gaffney is such an odd player. He literally looks like a freshmen playing in his first game most of the time. Not sure what his deal is.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Gaff is a completely different player. He’s a playmaker with a nice handle and drive who can knock down an open catch and shoot. He’s tentative and everyone here has talked about his flashes. At his very least a solid point guard but he doesn’t have the upside to be what Gillespie is at this point in his career. Gillespie is a wooden candidate. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Gaff’s game needs confidence and comfortability more than anything AND IT STARTS WITH HURLEY

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Gaffney is such an odd player. He literally looks like a freshmen playing in his first game most of the time. Not sure what his deal is.
Yes 4 PPG to 10 is nice but to paraphrase Chris Beard run your own race.

Reaction Score
Is Jalen Gaffney = Colin Gillespie in his senior year? Talk amongst yourselves.

No reason to think so yet ES I’m afraid. Gillespie is excellent, maybe a tiny bit overrated because he’s a Nova guard but I’d take him in a second.

Reaction Score
Gillespie hit 48% on 2s his soph year. Gaff is at 36%. Gillespie turned it over on 16% of his possessions used.. Gaff is at 22%.

Reaction Score
Gillespie entered his senior year with some pretty good post season experience under his belt, which is critical come Tourney time; so as long as UConn makes it to the national championship game in the next two years, I don’t see why not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom