Gaffney to the Final Four | The Boneyard

Gaffney to the Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Looking forward to playing against him!

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
With FAU. They take out K State and he's going to the final four. Would be nice for our guys to meet up and say hi.
Did Gaffney play? I watched that game but didn’t realize he was even on Florida Atlantic.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Did Gaffney play? I watched that game but didn’t realize he was even on Florida Atlantic.
Yea he played, more than their previous game but didn't score. 18 mins 0pts 3rebs 1ast.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Yea he played, more than their previous game but didn't score. 18 mins 0pts 3rebs 1ast.
Good for Gaffney and FAU. I wish we were going to play FAU instead of Texas but hopefully we see FAU after Texas.

Reaction Score
He’s basically in there for depth at the guard position, defense and rebounding. They don’t look for him to shoot at all, and when he does, he’s not hitting them. He’s something like 2/13 in the tourney.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Don't count Miami out. They've got great guards. I'll have a nightmare thinking of that creepy Laranaga coaching against us.
I haven’t seen Miami play but the ACC seems like trash this year and I hope FAU destroys them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
With FAU. They take out K State and he's going to the final four. Would be nice for our guys to meet up and say hi.

I don’t know how good they are, but good god, they are hard to kill.

If they ever somehow met San Diego State, that game would be the worst game in history, but it would also go to 17 overtimes.

Reaction Score
Good luck to Jalen. Headed down to Boca tomorrow and the place should be buzzing. A really nice area and I'm hoping Coach stays because they could potentially lift that league and the program up. Wouldn't he a horrible addition to the BE either and we already play them in football. I think FAU would have to be considered an underdog next week against Creighton/SDSU but I'll be playing it safe with some gear at the expense of my bracket (SDSU) and the Big East. As long as we're the opponent I'm good with an FAU win.

I'd prefer a Miami win today because I think we negate their inside game and can win even if they hit a few shots. As long as every drive isn't a foul on someone in the neighborhood we have a pretty good shot. And don't want the fans giving Texas hope against us. They don't need any help.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Carlton made it to the Final Four last year. Good to see the ex-Huskies finding success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom