Gaffney to the Final Four | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gaffney to the Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously I watch the second half and didn't even remember he was on the team. He's not getting 30 mins with them... Hurley was right to go back to the drawing board if Gaff want going to fit in the final picture they he envisioned.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Carlton made it to the Final Four last year. Good to see the ex-Huskies finding success.
Good for recruiting. Tell them if they don't it make here, they can leave and go to the FF someplace else.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Check out how Andre talks about Gaffney in this postgame locker room interview:

Hard not to like this guy more every time you hear him talk. Easy to see why he’d be Hurleys favorite player of all time.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Pure gold!

We're going to try to do the same thing. We can't control the result but we can control the process.

That's what I've been trying to since I got here. Bring UConn back.

Huge shoes to fill. Biggest shoes in the entire country to fill to play for this university!

Wow!!! He is the way!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Kinda feel for all the guys who left last year to see 2 teams of teammates at the dance
My preference is Creighton wins today and FAU beats them! Two BE teams in the Final Four would be great for the BE and benefit our ability to recruit even more.

My next preference is Miami beats Texas and we beat Miami!

We match up very well against FAU! I'll take that matchup any day even with the country rooting for the cinderella team. Just imagine all the Blue Blood talk we'd be getting in that matchup.

Reaction Score

In regards to Gaff. Andre was sorta like.... don't let the door hit ya in the *** when everyone transfered last year. Doesn't seem like his attitude has changed much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom