Gaff to Bouk! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gaff to Bouk!

Reaction Score
Please get Polley and Vital our! We should be playing Bouk, Gaff, Adams, Carlton, and Akok. Period.

Polley is our best shooter, and Vital is probably are second best shooter.

Vital is also our best perimeter defender and possibly our best rebounder regardless of size.

It's fun to actually have depth again.

Reaction Score
As we said in the chat. Just Bouk it
I had been waiting to use my “Bouk it!” line for about a month now. Every year in game chat I have something dumb I post every time a certain player scores. One year I posted “yuuuuuup!” every time Purvis hit a 3. One year I posted “yeah mon!” every time Facey scored (that one kind of caught on). This season I bring you “Bouk it!” I have a feeling I’ll be saying this one a lot.

Reaction Score
I had been waiting to use my “Bouk it!” line for about a month now. Every year in game chat I have something dumb I post every time a certain player scores. One year I posted “yuuuuuup!” every time Purvis hit a 3. One year I posted “yeah mon!” every time Facey scored (that one kind of caught on). This season I bring you “Bouk it!” I have a feeling I’ll be saying this one a lot.

How about the Akok and Bouk show.

Reaction Score
What I really want is to Bouk my reservations for the Final 4. But I'm getting way ahead of myself. Let the Huskies make the postseason first. We could have are best chance in a while.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Polley is our best 3 point shooter. Without him we lost to Florida. He has a place on this team.
I have heard that so many times and am tired of it. Last night I was so frustrated watching him sitting in the corner waiting for something to happen being guarded by a 6'2" defender. My Goodness Man, Cut to The Hoop, Go Over the Top of this guy. Nope, I'm the best 3 point shooter. Basketball is more than three point shooting. Listening to the raves for the 6'4" Bouk. Bouk, The put back! Bouk, The mid-range jumper! Bouk, the fluid movement! Polly was able to see it all from the best seat in the house. I apologize for venting my frustration, I know he's a great kid and probably following orders. But one time he could have snuck in while the ball was swung to the opposite side and made something good happen. Perhaps Hurley has one of those invisible fences for dogs at the 3 point line and the receiver is in Polly's shorts.

Reaction Score
I just love how Bouk was absolutely hustling on every play every second he was out there. That was great to see. Talent wise it took about 5 seconds to see this kid is special. Hes going to be fun to watch.
And for a kid playing his first college game there was no deer in the headlights from him. He looked like a guy who knew he belonged and was the best player on the court.

Reaction Score
Now just wait till we have a lineup of:
RJ Cole/Gaffney
Bouknight/B.Adams
Andre Jackson/Polley
Akok Akok
Carlton/Javonte Brown Ferguson
Next year if everyone stays Coach is gonna have to find minutes for 12 players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom