Gaff to Bouk! | The Boneyard

Gaff to Bouk!

Reaction Score
His athleticism is like Rudy's, effortless. Quick with the ball in his hands.

And Gaffney stepping up big time too. I was worried about him, but he's gaining confidence before our eyes.

Fantastic recruiting by the staff.

Reaction Score
Please get Polley and Vital our! We should be playing Bouk, Gaff, Adams, Carlton, and Akok. Period.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

And Gaffney stepping up big time too. I was worried about him, but he's gaining confidence before our eyes.

I’m going to scout talent

Reaction Score
I still think Gaffney is playing at less than 100% physically- doesn't it just seem like he definitely has a more explosive first step waiting to come out? Regardless, he showed that he's just a real heady player with true PG vision, so pumped to see him develop.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Agreed, Polley is great because he knows exactly what he can and can't do and doesn't try to do too much
Doesn’t try to do too much but can step up from time to time. He hit a couple jumpers against Florida we desperately needed. Especially that little fade-away after 5 scoreless minutes. Crowd needed that. We were about to repeat our St Joe’s start.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Gaffney still isn't showing up in the box score. But you can see the improvement every game, he's gonna be a really really good player for us

Perfect example of Gaffney knowing score/momentum was when UConn botched a fast break and Buffalo was looking to score. Gaffney took a foul around mid court to kill the momentum. High BB IQ

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Now just wait till we have a lineup of:
RJ Cole/Gaffney
Bouknight/B.Adams
Andre Jackson/Polley
Akok Akok
Carlton/Javonte Brown Ferguson

3h6a7v.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

How could you be worried about the kid 2 games into his college career? :)

Reaction Score
Agreed, Polley is great because he knows exactly what he can and can't do and doesn't try to do too much
Exactly. He doesn’t try and do to much. Rebounding, creating his own shot, moving without the ball, none of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom