Gabby Williams - Top 5 Nationally Breakout at NIKE TOC | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams - Top 5 Nationally Breakout at NIKE TOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I figured I'd bring some good cheer to the board about a player few knew about til this week.

ASGR has moved her to #4 nationally and Blue Star moved her from 198 to 7.

Williams is a 5-11 point guard can see the floor shoot the ball and plays at an ultra fast pace. Williams who's from Reno, NV is also likely to be an Olympic bound track athlete who's ability you can pretty easily see on the court.

I saw her yesterday Miami VA Tech Washington HC Texas A&M were all in the house along with Chris Hanson.

Article -http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school...oaring-toward-the-olympic-trials-in-high-jump

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Basketball is her #1 priority but she also wants to high jump in college.

Is she 2014 or 2015? She's 5-10 now so she could conceivably play 1-3 in college.

Reaction Score
I figured I'd bring some good cheer to the board about a player few knew about til this week.

ASGR has moved her to #4 nationally and Blue Star moved her from 198 to 7.

Williams is a 5-11 point guard can see the floor shoot the ball and plays at an ultra fast pace. Williams who's from Reno, NV is also likely to be an Olympic bound track athlete who's ability you can pretty easily see on the court.

I saw her yesterday Miami VA Tech Washington HC Texas A&M were all in the house along with Chris Hanson.

Article -http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school...oaring-toward-the-olympic-trials-in-high-jump

198 to #7

a guess what happens in Nevada stays in Nevada

Reaction Score
Not sure what kind of basketball player she is, but she's a damn impressive high jumper. Placed 5th in the US Olympic trials final at age 15, tying the record for a HS sophomore set by Amy Acuff. She may one day be competing for Olympic medals in that sport.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Thanks for the report Kenny.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not sure what kind of basketball player she is, but she's a damn impressive high jumper. Placed 5th in the US Olympic trials final at age 15, tying the record for a HS sophomore set by Amy Acuff. She may one day be competing for Olympic medals in that sport.
Yep, outstanding high jumper. Very impressive. Very serious hops!

Reaction Score
Impressive. Thanks for the heads up, Kenny!

Thanks for the inf Kenny!
Wow the most athletic HS player he has ever seen! Impressive indeed. I am guessing that her
moving up in the rankings in Blue Star and ASGR< top 10> got everyone's attention! I wouldn't be surprised at 15 she might still be growing.

Anyone. Inf on who she likes ie colleges role models?
Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32