Future tournament sites announced | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Future tournament sites announced

Reaction Score
IMHO 2026 choosing FT. Worth and Sacramento for Regional sites are terrible choices!
The committee has to realize that some of the best traveling fans come from the east coast area.
UConn, SoCar, TN, ND, etal have fans that travel in huge numbers for their schools!
And having 2 sites needing major traveling hurts the gates!
The Eastern Regionals should be Ohio to the east coast and Western Regionals should be Phoenix to the west coast area.
Also sites should consider prices for restaurants and hotels as many fans aren't rolling in $!
NY and Boston for example are too high priced for the average fans!

Reaction Score
[snip]

With the recent surge in wbb interest, some of the bigger cities may start to consider.
I could see Boston hosting. It's expensive in Boston proper, but there are a lot of suburban areas around the area that could be cheaper options for hotels.

NYC, no, I don't ever see it happening.

Reaction Score
IMHO 2026 choosing FT. Worth and Sacramento for Regional sites are terrible choices!
The committee has to realize that some of the best traveling fans come from the east coast area.
UConn, SoCar, TN, ND, etal have fans that travel in huge numbers for their schools!
And having 2 sites needing major traveling hurts the gates!
The Eastern Regionals should be Ohio to the east coast and Western Regionals should be Phoenix to the west coast area.
Yeah, I am really not a fan of the sites that have been chosen.

Reaction Score
I could see Boston hosting. It's expensive in Boston proper, but there are a lot of suburban areas around the area that could be cheaper options for hotels.

NYC, no, I don't ever see it happening.
Being completely selfish here, I and a great number of UConn fans (you know the ones who drive to Gampel, XL and Mohegan) could easily drive or take public transportation to MSG (or other venues in and around NYC).

Would this be good for other schools? Not so much...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom