Fury v. Wilder | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fury v. Wilder

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
@Ratso ESPN just showed the first Fury Wilder fight and now are starting up the undercard for Fury Wilder II.

Watching it now. Watched it in my living room night of fight but that was after a long day of a Mardi Gras parade.

Undercard was really good making price if the event well worth the money.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
@Ratso ESPN just showed the first Fury Wilder fight and now are starting up the undercard for Fury Wilder II.
Thanks for the heads up - Haven't seen any and don't remember or care who won so it will be like fresh live sports for me!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watching the replay for the second or third time.
Fight was over when Fury knocked Wilder down in the 3rd. Wilder was a mess after the third. Fury's over hand rights weren't surgical but they were bludgeoning Wilder.

Fifth round was incredible for Fury. Started with some big hits, had a knock down with a body blow and then had a combo around :35 seconds that finished with a left cross so tight it was almost a forearm. I highly doubt Wilder remembers sixth or seventh round.

Reaction Score
Wilder was overwhelmed with fury dominating every minute of every round,but fury was at his best when he took on Klitschko while dominating him as well,he moved thru out the fight as 260lb middleweight.i don't know how anyone beats 6'10 260 fury .besides size has great skills

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom