Funny Diamond Stone Story | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Funny Diamond Stone Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stone was the better option regardless so long as he lived up to expectations. If he leaves after a year for the NBA we are in better shape for future elite recruits who will see what a great place UConn is to leave early from, or so I've been told. Big loss for future recruiting. Miller only confirms to recruits that UConn is a place where 5th year flops go to die even if they help us to win an NC. Silly us. I'm going to follow the Terrapin board.
Still going all in on this, lol.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Still going all in on this, lol.

When I'm right, I'm right. Ten toes in.;)
But, you might note, I don't call people names even when I know they are being illogical, stupid, and presenting no facts in support of their position. You want counter facts, I'll give them and I'll wager I'm as good as just about anyone here in putting together facts, not blather, in support of my position.

In the end, what some here seem to forget in their profound maturity, is that we are all UConn fans and want them to win. And what we say here means nothing in the grand scheme of things. If we can't have fun with it, it ain't worth the megabytes it wastes.

Peace, love, cumbaya. :)

Reaction Score
You're one of my favorites, Ern. I don't care about you (since why would I? you position yourself as CallMe's homunculus soldier, defender of his honor (he must pay well)), but you do make me laugh.

Neat.

Reaction Score
I don't think cohenzone has the ability to be obnoxious. Now mau on the other hand,...:eek:
Nah your cool.....even with your obnoxious emoticon addiction. Actually all they need to do is give you more selections.

Limitations: :);):confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::mad::(

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You only find threads like this on a sports forum named the boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics