Funny Coach K stuff | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Funny Coach K stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So coach K thinks he can have it both ways and lies on top of it, if that were Calhoun it would be front page news on ESPN, and be talked about for days on end.

Reaction Score
I'd like to believe that, when Coach K is having one of his "meaningful talks" in the handshake line, he's telling the opposing player that they should buy one of his books or attend one of his speaking engagements. Other than when he's finger-wagging them, of course.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
http://thebiglead.com/2016/03/25/coach-k-oregon-dillon-brooks-audio/

The audio if anyone wanted to hear Coach K himself

“I didn’t say that,” Krzyzewski said after the game. “You can say whatever you want. Dillon Brooks is a hell of a player. I said, ‘You’re a terrific player.”

Actual Audio:
K: “you’re too good of a player to do that.”

coachk.gif

Hahaha So Coach K it hurts. Cryn' Roy and him are cut from the same cloth.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Altman took the high road and said he told him to shoot it so as to not take another turnover. Doubt it's true but no matter, as you said I would speak to K and tell him to worry about his house and not mine.

Classy move. K should take notes.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I have never liked coach K. Looking like a ratface and coming off as condescending isn't a great combo. I hope he loses every game he ever coaches.
I'm too 'polite' to express myself that way, but when someone else does I laugh.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
http://i.imgur.com/HVNYRat.jpg Coach K apologizes for lying

The guy has become a classless dolt who thinks he is bigger than the game itself. The way he runs after refs after losing and the faces he makes at opponents recently has me believing maybe he is losing it.
Is he a good coach - hell yeah but lately he has become more a product of the media and the media will hide all the negatives - geez - sounds like the guy who makes believe he was president the last 7 years BUT at least K did something positive in prior years

Reaction Score
"Reacted Incorrectly" LMAO
From a competitive standpoint, I can't stand the guy. His team gets all the calls, the most outrageous one being the Winston charge no-call from the last NC - that was a huge, very obvious no-call. Don't like the whole whiny, preppy white guy theme either.

That written, the guy is 100% class. He came out and acknowledged that he gave the kid a comment, that he was wrong to do so, and that he's sorry that he took away from the other team's revelry and attention. One of the best apologies that I have seen. Much better than the, "I'm sorry if my words were misunderstood/caused pain" garbage that passes for apology nowadays. Guy manned up and owned it. I'm okay if he didn't say, "sorry I lied." Not necessary, and, to be fair, he was reacting to an interview question after a tough loss.

In our world, overrun with victims and the misunderstood, people should take notes.

Reaction Score
From a competitive standpoint, I can't stand the guy. His team gets all the calls, the most outrageous one being the Winston charge no-call from the last NC - that was a huge, very obvious no-call. Don't like the whole whiny, preppy white guy theme either.

That written, the guy is 100% class. He came out and acknowledged that he gave the kid a comment, that he was wrong to do so, and that he's sorry that he took away from the other team's revelry and attention. One of the best apologies that I have seen. Much better than the, "I'm sorry if my words were misunderstood/caused pain" garbage that passes for apology nowadays. Guy manned up and owned it. I'm okay if he didn't say, "sorry I lied." Not necessary, and, to be fair, he was reacting to an interview question after a tough loss.

In our world, overrun with victims and the misunderstood, people should take notes.

Oh please, he denied saying anything after the game, and then probably realized it was plain as day to the masses about what he said. He had no choice but to man up to it. And we didn't need him to say he lied - we all know already, he's a liar.

Reaction Score

He finally manned up and owned it after he denied it and was outed. He said the kid was a good player and shouldn't have taken that shot. He was right. He just shouldn't have said it to begin with and then lied about it.

Reaction Score

He couldn't burn the tape so he had to own up, just a CYA moment , no virtue at all for that guy. Take his halo away.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

here.

If that audio doesn't leak that never acknowledges it again and makes the Oregon kid look like a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom