Fuller: Wrapping up Friday's practice at UConn | The Boneyard

Fuller: Wrapping up Friday's practice at UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jim watched a bit of practice:

My first impression is that junior guard Moriah Jefferson must have devoured some left over Halloween candy because she was running and jumping through the roof making it difficult for her teammates to get much done.

I was impressed with how vocal Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis was which is not something you could always say about her during her first three seasons and of course she was draining one 3 after another.

As for the freshmen, Kia Nurse often times looked like a three-year starter with how easily she was able to either score or set up her teammates. Seeing how well she got from 3-point range is a pleasant surprise because that was one of the few questions I had about her game.

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/2014/11/wrapping-up-fridays-practice-at-uconn.html

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great quotes Cat. I never understood why people thought Nurse wasn't a good outside shooter. It's awfully hard to take away much from Team Canada when she's playing against the best in the world, but she was a good 3 point shooter in HS and no reason that shouldn't continue in college...
Horrible, just horrible news. This could be a terribly boring season.
Only for UCONN opponents who re tired of seeing UCONN be at the top! :D

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Auriemma said the freshmen are way to quiet for his liking and after having reliable players like Stefanie Dolson and Bria Hartley to lead practice, things have been more of a struggle as the Huskies introduce the four freshmen into the equation and ever since Auriemma bragged about how well Saniya Chong has been practicing she has been struggling.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Moriah will take over games. She may just take over the entire season.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
JMO folks UConn All Americans KML Breanna MoJeff and Kiah.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Moriah will take over games. She may just take over the entire season.
Looks as if KML may have some plans along those lines also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom