Fuller: Geno to receive award | The Boneyard

Fuller: Geno to receive award

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
In other news, water to be wet.
And the sun will rise tomorrow. lol. Still, congrats to Geno. He deserves every accolade he gets. When all is said and done for him, I have no doubt he'll be referred to simply as The Greatest...

Reaction Score
Thanks pap for providing the thread and link so everyone has an opportunity to know that Fuller reported that
Geno is getting an award! I agree with what Eric stated that he will be referred as the greatest! We should be
overjoyed to hear about any recognition that Geno receives! What he has accomplished we are lucky to have
to have been a part of and the recipients of!!! This includes his accomplishments as the USA Womens Coach!
We are so lucky that the ride is not over:) The next 4 years are going to be amazing and the possibility of an incredible
recruiting class in 2014 along with whoever we get in 2013 and 2015 will extend our ride beyond the 4 years.
No one should forget how blessed we are to have Geno! Every award he receives should be news and praised on this
board! There will be a time and I hope it is far off,that he is gone as COACH and we will talk about how we were lucky enough to have had the Greatest <Womans> Coach in history! He will be talked about in the same breath as John Wooden! The 2 Greatest College Basketball Coaches! Enjoy what has already been accomplished and what is to come!
Do not take it for granted for a moment! In later years we will talk about being a part of something incredibly special!
Rejoice in any and all awards and accolades he receives! I was lucky enough to have been apart of the UCLA Years and the Geno/Husky years that are still running:) WoW am I lucky and excited about what is to come! Thank You Geno
NEVER TAKE IT OR GENO FOR GRANTED

Reaction Score
Congrats to the best women's basketball coach in the country.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd think about going if I were in town.

That's the day after First Night. Coach continues to have a very full schedule.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I bet he runs the first official practice for the team on Saturday morning and then hies it for DC on an early afternoon flight. I can't see him postponing
practice till Sunday....nor missing out on Saturday.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I bet he runs the first official practice for the team on Saturday morning and then hies it for DC on an early afternoon flight. I can't see him postponing
practice till Sunday....nor missing out on Saturday.
I agree. Early session on Saturday, then off to DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom