Full schedule released | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Full schedule released

Reaction Score
February will be a huge month... @Temple, @Memphis, v.Houston, @SMU, v.Cincy, @Wichita... that stretch will make or break our season
Agreed. This will be our make/break moment.

For me I love the way the conference schedule is set up. This team will hopefully hit its peak with a new coach late January into February. We have a chance to get off to a good start in conference with a road game against a terrible USF team. Then home games again UCF/SMU. If we can get some confidence going into that stretch of 4 of 6 on the road.

Also like that we end with USF @ home, Temple @ home, and ECU on the road. Those are 3 games we should win.

Good schedule at beginning. Tough in middle. Good at end. That is always a good formula.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Hate the Sunday games. But at least most of them are after the NFL season. The one that hurts is the Arizona game. Terrible time for a great game like that.

Reaction Score
I'm waiting for the full TV sched before I actually cut the cable.

I cut cable 2 years ago. 2016-2017 was painful to find games streaming somewhere (CBSSN was the biggest killer), but last year I found a way to see every game. I think there was only 1 game that I wasn't able find on an app...and someone was actually nice enough to Periscope it, not ideal, but worked.

Also on this note (sorry for the possible hijack of the thread), has anyone seen MLB recently doing live games on Facebook? I also watch live ironman triathlons on facebook watch. Could be a trend in the very near future for out of market sporting events?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
The American clearly decided Sunday afternoon is gonna be for our conference marquee games. We play 3 ESPN Sunday games this year and another CBS one.

Reaction Score
I know Boston is only 90 minutes away, but for Jalen it looks like Lowell will have to do for his Senior 'going home' game. Would love to have seen Northeastern or BC/BU for Jalen. Oh well . . . . . . . . .

Reaction Score
I know Boston is only 90 minutes away, but for Jalen it looks like Lowell will have to do for his Senior 'going home' game. Would love to have seen Northeastern or BC/BU for Jalen. Oh well . . . . . . . . .
Yeah don't think you need one of those games for a kid who is from Boston. UConn is Boston's team anyway. :)

I can't even remember the last time we did one of these games for a player. At USF for Rashad? Before that at Rice for Emeka?

Reaction Score
Yeah don't think you need one of those games for a kid who is from Boston. UConn is Boston's team anyway. :)

I can't even remember the last time we did one of these games for a player. At USF for Rashad? Before that at Rice for Emeka?
Didn't we play at Loyola Marymount for Daniel Hamilton even though he already left?

Reaction Score
This is why games at Gampel are half empty nowadays. Who are students supposed to get excited about seeing? UMass Lowell? Manhattan?

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
Agreed. This will be our make/break moment.

For me I love the way the conference schedule is set up. This team will hopefully hit its peak with a new coach late January into February. We have a chance to get off to a good start in conference with a road game against a terrible USF team. Then home games again UCF/SMU. If we can get some confidence going into that stretch of 4 of 6 on the road.

Also like that we end with USF @ home, Temple @ home, and ECU on the road. Those are 3 games we should win.

Good schedule at beginning. Tough in middle. Good at end. That is always a good formula.

it will bite us on the butt if we are a bubble team down the stretch tho..those last 3 games will not help us.

Reaction Score
The American clearly decided Sunday afternoon is gonna be for our conference marquee games. We play 3 ESPN Sunday games this year and another CBS one.
Was that an AAC or a media partner decision?

Reaction Score
Who's got two thumbs, lives in NYC and scheduled a mini vacation for the weekend of November 15 and will thus miss the MSG games vs. 'Cuse & Oregon?

It's this guy. This stupid (&^*ing guy right here. Dammit.
Yikes.

Reaction Score
Legit questions concerning You Tube tv. 1) Are the games watchable as they are playing?

2) Does You Tube tv carry both SNY and CBSSN?

3) Cost per month? Do I have to sign up for a full year?

That's 16 games right there. Huuuuuge. Can some kind soul let me know about this? A thousand thanks...........T

Reaction Score
Not a bad schedule. I hope to catch 2 of 3 at MSG (Syracuse, Villanova, maybe Oregon/Iowa) at MSG and the Florida St game at the Rock on Saturday. Once I know my kids rec and travel schedules, I can then pick a weekend game up in Storrs to catch. Only wish was that the Temple game in Philly was not a week night as that is only a 2.5 hour drive from home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom