FSU game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

FSU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alright. Here we go. Another chance. Boatright will lead us.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Phew...can't believe we tied it. Let's win it now!!!

Reaction Score
People need to get off of Shabazz's play. The guy was a huge part of our success last year, and will be a huge part of our success this year. Remember, he's a 19 year old sophmore, not Magic Johnson. Have some faith in the kid.

Reaction Score
People need to get off of Shabazz's play. The guy was a huge part of our success last year, and will be a huge part of our success this year. Remember, he's a 19 year old sophmore, not Magic Johnson. Have some faith in the kid.

He doesn't look like a full-time PG right now. Too many poor decisions. Too much trying to be Kemba.

Boatright on the other hand looks like he's got it together.

Reaction Score
He doesn't look like a full-time PG right now. Too many poor decisions. Too much trying to be Kemba.

Boatright on the other hand looks like he's got it together.

All I'm saying is hes 6 games into being the starting PG. Boatright will make mistakes as well. Will you then call for Brandon Allen? Or start the countdown for Omar?

Reaction Score
Bazz strikes again. Just throws it right to FSU when rushing it up the court for no reason.

Reaction Score
Bazz strikes again. Just throws it right to FSU when rushing it up the court for no reason.

I love how you made no mention of him hitting a 3 to put them ahead by 2. But then again if you're gonna hate why would you do that?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Andre is incredible.

Close it out, guys.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I love how you made no mention of him hitting a 3 to put them ahead by 2. But then again if you're gonna hate why would you do that?

Of course not. And he'll dump on Boatright the first time he has a bad game.

FSU has, quite possibly, the best defense in the country people. Let's not forget that.

Reaction Score

Guy hit one of the 30 3s he's being jacking up. He used to try this nonsense last season too, but Calhoun had him on a tighter leash and Kemba would put him in his place. He needs to be the PG, not a gunner.

Reaction Score
I'll take the win. I think we'll fall to the bottom of the top 10 though, which is more accurate at this point.

Reaction Score
terrible shot by bazz there. i realize you're trying to run the clock, but at least get into the lane or draw another defender and dish.

Reaction Score
Phew. Lots to work on, but I was hugely impressed with Boatright and Drummond today. I'd still like to know what the deal is with Oriakhi.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
And there's Shabazz hanging all over Boat Show at the end. Can we put to rest the ridiculous notion that Shabazz is jealous and doesn't want him to do well?

Reaction Score
Guy hit one of the 30 3s he's being jacking up. He used to try this nonsense last season too, but Calhoun had him on a tighter leash and Kemba would put him in his place. He needs to be the PG, not a gunner.
I don't disagree that he should use better judgement in his shot selection, but there were times last year when kemba would throw up bad shots. All I'm saying is I have faith that as the year goes on, he'll get better at running the offense.

Reaction Score
All I'm saying is hes 6 games into being the starting PG. Boatright will make mistakes as well. Will you then call for Brandon Allen? Or start the countdown for Omar?

Matt , that is the kind of fairweather crap you get from some fans on this board. Bazz had 23 pts BTW.

Reaction Score

6-13, a shade under 50%, try again. Lol @ you bums creating log-ins just to hate on Shabazz, garbage ass posters.

Reaction Score
And there's Shabazz hanging all over Boat Show at the end. Can we put to rest the ridiculous notion that Shabazz is jealous and doesn't want him to do well?
there's more than enough room for the both of them on this team. i'm sure we'll be running a lot of 3 guard sets.

Reaction Score
I forgot that his board is all rah-rah crap and you can't call people out for the things they need to work on. Obviously, Shabazz's decision making and shot selection has been a problem against the better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom