Fsu @ Bcu | The Boneyard

Fsu @ Bcu

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Man, it never gets old watching BCU get their as* kicked.

Reaction Score
28-0 FSU. Maryland fans must be wondering how on earth they could ever lose to this BC team at home.

Reaction Score
BC put together 1 drive in the game, got down to FSU's 1 yard line, and fumbles. 28-0 at half.

Reaction Score
Wait BCu and FSU are playing on Thursday Night? I could have sworn that that was only for lessor leagues. At least that's what they said when we started it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wait BCu and FSU are playing on Thursday Night? I could have sworn that that was only for lessor leagues. At least that's what they said when we started it.

Maybe you have confused Wednesday and Friday for Thursday.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
fwiw there are a lot of new england prospects in the house 2night up there, hope they get blown out.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
did they just punt? really? holy Shot they have given up on playing sports at that school.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
BCU made the decision of whether to watch the game and catch DVR of Sunny in Philadelphia and The League easy.

My TV was on FX by 830pm.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
100_5598_large_normal.jpg

gobblercountry Gobbler Country

Somehow, tomorrow BC fans will still muster the courage to ridicule UConn and act like it isn't just a cry for help

Marcus_Dupree_normal.jpg

DanWetzel Dan Wetzel

Good thing BC blocked UConn from ACC to control local recruiting turf or else Eagles would have a bad team

gobblercountry

The ACC should add UConn to try and reach into the untapped Boston TV market.

TomPenders Tom Penders

Aw shucks BC just fell sbort 38-7 @ home vs Fla St.Keep worrying about UConn & their desired move to ACC. Take care of your own shop 1st!

Reaction Score
BCU made the decision of whether to watch the game and catch DVR of Sunny in Philadelphia and The League easy.

My TV was on FX by 830pm.
They caught Paddy's "Virus".

Reaction Score
Funny how their fans keep regurgitating that we bring nothing to the ACC, yet even Flipper admits we're a threat to their recruiting area.

That huge New England market they claim to control must have enjoyed FSU taking them behind the woodshed last night.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

“We got licked,’’ said BC coach Frank Spaziani, who said his decision to change quarterbacks in the first half was not one of desperation, but of necessity.

“We were having trouble blocking them and trouble protecting [the quarterback],’’ said Spaziani. “We couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t get out of our own way there for a bit.’’

Bowled over, Boston Globe

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tom Penders, my man!

And let's not forget the reason BCU sucks now is all due to the Flipper. He fired a good coach and replaced him with a ham 'n egger in a fit of pique.

Reaction Score
Yup. Flipper chased away a long standing successful, solid coach in TOB, who recruited the players that were around for BCU's best years. He catches lightning in a bottle with Jags, but fires him b/c he knows Jags wants to be anywhere but BCU (and he couldn't recruit - these are his players now), and then hires Tom Selleck's mustache, who I hope they never fire. He fired Skinner in hoops, and that has payed wonderful dividends.

Admittedly, I'm torn. If they fire Flipper, it helps UConn's chances with the ACC. If they keep Flipper, it ensures BCU will continue their nose dive (they've already hit rock bottom, and now they're starting to dig). I guess it's a win either way for UConn fans.

Reaction Score
I was probably the only one rooting for BCU. Had they won, it would have confirmed that Florida State needs to worry about their own football program rather than complaining about who the ACC wants to bring in. Of course they lsot to Wake Forest, so they still need to do that, but BC would have been the icing on the cake.

Reaction Score
Found this on another board about BC and a recruit on a visit.

road the needham shuttle to the game last night with a visiting recruit and a couple of his people.

that's right, the team makes recruits on visits ride through the backwoods of needham 20 minutes on a beat-up yellow school bus with a driver who's asking the 6 people on the bus if anyone has a gps.

these guys were at the stadium at 6pm and were turned away by BCPD. Apparently someone on the coaching staff said they'd be able to park, but the bcpd guys wouldn't even look at the email the guy had. There was nobody to meet them, no handlers to make sure everything went smoothly on their visit.

they were coming from a visit to UConn where they had valet parking for them at the stadium, and were next on their way to Miami and Florida, where i'm sure he will not have to ride a goshdarn school bus to the game.

they lost the recruit right there, before he even reached the game. Also didn't help that the perception of the program is this season is a disaster:

"that's why you're 1 and 9, when you treat recruits like that"

I swiftly defended my school and mentioned that we had TWO wins, thank you very much, UMass counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom